Monday, October 29, 2018

The Sign of the End

THE SIGN – Byron Searle
Posted by 444 Prophecy News on October 29, 2018 

Jeremiah 44:29-30

29 And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the Lord, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil:

30 Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give Pharaohhophra king of Egypt into the hand of his enemies, and into the hand of them that seek his life; as I gave Zedekiah king of Judah into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, his enemy, and that sought his life.

My son, the signs of My coming are everywhere, but the blind, deaf, and dumb Church are not seeing them.

My son, all the people want a sign. They want to see the judgments begin just to satisfy their carnal minds, but as I said before, when these things spoken of by My prophets and watchmen come to pass, you will beg Me to stop! I WILL NOT HEAR!!! Just as the people in Jerusalem refused to hear Jeremiah and continued sacrificing and burning incense to strange gods, the people of this nation have done the same! Many of My people celebrate the Day of the Dead and offer candy and treats to those who dress up in honor of this day! My house has been turned into a whorehouse to worship these gods!!! Whatever you call it – Harvest Festival or Fall Festival – IT IS STILL THE SAME!!! Oh, give the children a safe place to get treats! WHY NOT PRAY DOWN THE GATES OF HELL INSTEAD OF OPENING THEM UP??!!!

My son, the signs of My coming are everywhere, but the blind, deaf, and dumb Church are not seeing them! Here is a sign – YOUR ECONOMY WILL COLLAPSE AND YOUR KING WILL FALL!!! Because of the sin of this nation and the sin of My people, YOU WILL NOT BE BLESSED!!! When the fall comes, this nation and people will not rise again! There will be chaos caused by bands of marauding people, stealing and taking everything! These bands will kill the men and take the women to be used as sex slaves – or worse!!! THIS WILL NOT BE A TIME OF GREAT BLESSING, BUT IT WILL BE A TIME OF JUDGMENT I HAVE DECLARED ON A SIN-SOAKED PEOPLE!!!

My son, there are many Hananiahs in the world, all telling the same lies – The nation will be great again, your money will be great again, all the world will bow down to your king because he is the greatest winner of all time!!! BUT THUS SAITH THE LORD, YOUR NATION WILL BURN AND NEVER BE GREAT!!! YOUR MONEY WILL ROT AND RUST AND NEVER BE GREAT!!! THE WORLD WILL NOT BOW TO YOUR KING, BUT TO THE SON OF PERDITION WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN AND NOT REVEALED!!! YOUR KING IS NOT A WINNER, BUT A TOOL I AM USING TO BRING JUDGMENT ON A SINFUL NATION!!!

Just as I used Nebuchadnezzar to bring judgment on Israel, I am using Trump, but My blind Church and spiritually sleeping people do not see this! The collapse will come as a total shock to the dead Church!

My son, I say, SHOUT OUT LOUD THE ALARM!!! IT’S HERE!!! IT’S HERE!!! ITS HERE!!! JUDGMENT IS HERE!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

There will be repentance when everything is taken away, and My children, whom I love, WILL COME BACK TO ME!!! Forgiveness is in the wings, and mercy will follow!

My son Jesus is coming back to take those who have prepared their hearts and have their houses in order! He will train you in all things and energize your lives to serve Me! I have big plans for My Remnant – Be worthy to be counted among them!!! Be blessed, My children!

Shalom.

The Father

Gen_1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
2010-1, 2011-1, 2012-1, 2013-2, 2014-6, 2015-9, 2016-20, 2017-40, 2018-30, 2019-Zero, 2020-Zero, etc.

Remember the Signs of th Exodus. Act_7:36  He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

Psa_78:43  How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan:
Psa_105:27  They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.

Isa_8:18  Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Isa_38:7  And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;

Dan_4:3  How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
Dan_6:27  He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Mat_12:39  But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
August 21, 2017 Solar Eclipse over the USA.
Sept 11, 2018 Asteroid 2018 RC, and Green Comet.
All on Elul 1.


Mat_16:3  And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
Mat_24:3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Amos 8:9. In that day, the Sun sets at Noon. Just one of many signs for th Coming of the Messiah.


Mat_24:30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Luk_21:11  And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luk_21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Joh_4:48  Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

Act_2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

1Co_1:22  For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

Rev_15:1  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
3 days of darkness at the time of the axial poleshift and earthquake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment