Saturday, October 27, 2018

Just like the Days of Noah

Just like the days of Noah – Renee P
Posted by 444 Prophecy News on October 26, 2018 

As in the time of Noah I AM the Lord is making a covenant with My people. The ones I will save in the coming storm. As like in the day of Noah very few will survive.

As it was at that time, giants walked the earth and again because the fallen have manipulated My perfect creation and multiplied. They will be introduced to the world again shortly and My anger will again be kindled and I will be sorry I ever made humans.

I will provide a way of escape and it will be My places of refuge. Sanctuaries that I will have My faithful build that are following Me and My will. I give hope to a very small few that the coming tribulation will not wipe out all mankind.

Please, I beg you to come to Me in heart felt prayer and repent of your sins. Give me the opportunity to offer you salvation. It only takes one prayer of genuine sorrowfulness. I will save many that give their hearts to Me. The time is fast approaching that the days of Noah will end and the door will be shut. Come now while you still can.

The Lord Jesus Christ

Yahushua HaMashiach.

Scriptures:

Genesis Chapter 6

Psalm 91:2

I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”

Exodus 25:8-9

“Let them construct a sanctuary for Me, that I may dwell among them. “According to all that I am going to show you, as the pattern of the tabernacle and the pattern of all its furniture, just so you shall construct it.

Sister Renee.P from ifchristbeinyou.blog.com

Comments: Man is made in My image thus all human attribute are of Me. If I can be a jealous God why could I not beg for My Lost sheep…. that I love.

More over How does a person know if I have saved them or not? Salvation is for Me to discern. I Am the one that holds the book of life, only I will judge who is of Me and who is not.

My sheep are so lost but they argue over the details, when if they were of me they would know for themselves. I long for all to come to me. My Bride is a calling I place on only a few. I am a God of mercy, I hold many in My heart.

God of all Yahweh

Genesis 1:27
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Exodus 20:5
“You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen

You can plead to your children not to go on and turn from their wicked ways.
God loves us here on earth and is pleading with us to STOP doing sin.
But God is also WRATH if you die there is no pleading only severe judgement to the unsaved

God Loves You no matter what you have done in your life. (Jeremiah 31:1); God Hates Sin. (Psalm 11:5/I John 3:4); Even If you are a “Good” Person Proverbs (21:1); You have not lived a perfect life (I John 1:8); Nor has anyone else (Romans 3:23); Your Sin has Separated You from God (Isaiah 59:2); And your payment for sin is death. (Rom 6:23); But there is Good News (Luke 2:10); A perfect life can be substituted for yours (Heb 4:15); And God loved you so much (John 3:16); That He gave Jesus as your substitute (2 Cor 5:21); And Through His death (Heb 9:12); You can have eternal life (Jn 17:3); And by His resurrection Death is defeated (Jn 11:25); The Gift is Free (Eph 2:8); You Could Never Deserve it (Galatians 2:16); and Just by accepting this gift (Romans 10:13); Your sins will be forgiven and forgotten. (Acts 2:38); You will be reconciled to God (2 Cor 5:18) and Live with Him forever in Heaven. (Philippians 3:20).

Jesus told me this in 2007 in a God dream and the holes in His wrists are very real. You are my beloved bride who I love. May my Peace that passes all understanding cover your Body, Soul, Spirit, and Mind for all of eternity.

How can One Enter the Messianic Kingdom?
1. Hear the gospel of Christ (Rom 10:13-17); 2. Believe in Christ (Acts 16:31); 3. Repent of past sins (Lk 24:47, Acts 17:30); 4. Confess faith in Christ (Rom 10:8-10); 5. Be baptized into Christ (Rom 6:3-4, Gal. 3"26-27)
Pray and obey is the best to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment