Thursday, October 18, 2018

Oct 13 2018 Sabbath of a Black Full Circle and Green Ring around the Black Circle


Oct 13: Sabbath Strange phenomenon in the heavens of France
October 14, 2018
This "thing" formed in the sky on France live on the webcam of Saint-pol de léon, yesterday day 13 October
www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=7hWNdn6uhkA

Also posted to Sept 10-Oct 25th Astronomical Calendar

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Revelation 6:12-17

The description of the breaking of the sixth seal alludes to descriptions of the end of the world found in Isa_2:10-12, Isa_2:19, Isa_13:10, Isa_34:4, Isa_50:3; Jer_4:23-29; Joe_3:4 (Joe_2:31), Rev_4:15 (Rev_3:15); Nah_1:5-6; Hag_2:6 (compare Mat_24:29, Luk_23:30).

The fury of the Lamb will be fearful because the Lamb is also a Lion (see Rev_5:5-6). According to Joh_5:22, Act_17:31, Rom_2:16 and 2Co_5:10 God has entrusted judgment to this Lion/Lamb. It will take place on the Great Day, also known as the Day of the Lord (Rev_1:10 above, 2Th_2:2, 2Pe_3:10, and more than a dozen places in the Tanakh), the Day of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah (1Co_1:8), the Day of our Lord Yeshua (2Co_1:14), the Day of the Messiah (Php_1:10), the Great Day of Adonai-Tzva'ot (Rev_16:14 below, Isa_2:12, Jer_46:10), the Day of Anger (Rom_2:5; Zep_1:18, Zep_2:2-3; Lam_2:22), and the Day of Judgment (Mat_10:15, 2Pe_2:9, 1Jn_4:17 and five other places in the New Testament).

On the Great Day... who can stand? Those of the world who glory in their power will realize that it was all an illusion. Even weak people who manipulate and try to gain power in small ways will be revealed for what they are. Only those who restrict "praise, honor, glory and power" to God and the Lamb (Rev_5:13), will survive their fury.

Many people including myself have seen a dream of two full moons with a ring of light all around their exterior circle. Mine was at night time.

AJ Lujan at Planet X Universe on facebook spotted the Hopi Blue Star on the 18th of October coming into the rang of the Moon's light beam.

I saw 2 full moons, and one was larger than the other. I then saw a very bright star from the west. In the background, it looked like a battle was happening. Then, a rainbow appeared for a second. It came out in the night sky and then vanished.” Dallas Man dream

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgNshohtLIQ Two Moon Dreams LoveisGod7 and some comments. 
I literally just had a dream about 2 moons today. Only they were 2 waxing crescent moons and they both had faces like they were sleeping. I panicked and got scared because I knew something bad was about to happen. I went back in the house and told the people in there and the kids were excited because they didn’t really know what was going on. I was still looking out the window. Then I went back outside, and in some part of the dream, there was a huge flood like a huge ocean, washing up everyone, but I found a way away from the flood. I’m never harmed in dreams like the storm dreams, or comet dreams, or anything prophetic I have. After I woke up from the dream, it was storming really bad. But it stopped like an hr or two later.

Stephanie Tobin
I dreamed last night 8/19/18 and woke up at 2:33am. In the dream I saw two full moons at night in the sky panicking they we’re going to hit each other/ I saw fire as I was walking around/ saw some stars on fire in shape of a person in the sky! People were packing to run. So scary. Wow to see other people have had similar dreams! Holy Spirit reveals mysteries!

Laurie S
I dreamed of two moons colliding last night. It released a great energy that fell to earth. I immediately sensed things were going to change on the earth.

Sketchboii Lance
i too had a similar dream more than once . the first i remember it being some sort of celebration . my family friends and associates somehow in good spirits and drinking etc . though the vision was sort of scattered i remember looking into the sky seeing two moons . one of a reddish orange tint . the feeling in me quickly escalated to unrest and an urge to warn . but to no avail ... nobody really understood or even cared . they continued to be decadent and full of happiness ... while it broke my heart i just remember fleeing and a horrible flood began to happen . i recall people being on roofs, struggling into boats ... the second dream was similar only this time i was on a shore a some kind of festival ... there the two moons were again and unrest soon followed ... i tried to warn everyone this time and only one of my cousins believed me ... we later saw stars begin to fall from the sky ... then i woke up ... i have no idea what this means y'all but the only reason im here is because of the recent 2 hoax everyone's been talking about . when a friend showed me the article i just remember everything just stopping as it dawned on me the familiarity of the picture of TWO MOONS . one pale, one of a bloodstain color ... i even remember having a dream of being at some kind of masquerade ball where orgies and all kinds of lusts were being indulged ... somehow in my own solitude i made my way to a balcony only to see a red orange moon . only this time the moon had the overlay of a moving clock ... again i felt uneasy and tried to warn others but i was all alone in my alarm ... wow ... i pray that in reality im more prepared because in my dreams i was a mess when everyone else were in such bliss .

Tanq Nikolova
I dreamt about the second moon last night. This is the second time I'm dreaming. There was a bridge between the two moons. And then me, my boyfriend and other people which I don't know we were all transferred to an unknown place and we were given seeds to plant them and to grow food. And they told us that these are our tasks for now and that they will tell us later what we are supposed to do.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr45ugMdDeU 2 Moons Crystal Clay

Racheal Hayton
Yes, #PTL! I had a similar dream a couple of weeks ago. It was almost the same dream that you described except for Justin Beiber. The dream I had I was sitting and chatting with friends from my University and we were in a very large and tall apartment building (which is odd for my small town) and everyone jumped up off our seats and ran to the window and thought how nice the full moon looked. It was strangely close to the earth and lit everything up like it was almost day time but we could still see the stars in the sky. Then to our amazement we saw a second full moon to the right hand side and it was sort of hidden behind a large spruce tree. It was yellow and looked smaller than the earth's moon (as if it were the same size but just further away from earth). Nobody felt any sort of fear but it was urgent for everyone to start taking pictures and recording the two full moons with our smart phones! When I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about the dream either and began searching for its meaning. To God be the glory, please pray for your friends and families and co-workers and your communities! After watching your video I feel inspired to make one as well, God bless!

Shannon Edgar
I had a very similar dream about the two moons. I was with one of my strongest Christian friends and it was night. We were outside by a train track I think and we looked up to see two moons and aircraft flying above. We stood there in awe, so amazed. Throughout the dream I had feelings of fear and worry. I don't remember much more. I have a lot of dreams that I call "end of the world" dreams but I never gave them much credit. Until very recently, my spirituality has been lacking. Now I am finding out that more and more people out there have these prophetic dreams. It's so exciting! I'm so thankful! Thank you for sharing your dream publicly. The internet can be a very good way to communicate these dreams and visions. And it's 2016! Aw man, my last dream my now 10 month old daughter was only a little older (she had all her front teeth, now she only has one) we were running from one shelter to the next during a massive hail storm. I remember running beside my husband who was carrying our baby in a carrier on his back so we could run faster. Huge crowd of people. I saw my daughter crying "daddy!" She was terrified. We made it to the next shelter. Inside were small wooden shelters for each family with a blue blanket laid outside that had Trump's name on the bottom. I'm guessing he was in office at the time and possibly provided the shelters. Anyway, God bless! These dreams mean something.


No comments:

Post a Comment