Thursday, October 25, 2018

Babylon the Great (USA) will destroy Jerusalem

“They WILL Rip Apart MY Beautiful City . . . “ – Linda Hasche

Image result for jerusalem
Notice in the picture the Dome of the Rock (The Womb of Semeramis) and the Isamic tower (Phallic of Nimrod). Rome has the Vatican (Womb)and the Obelisks (Phallics of Nimrod). USA Capital is the Womb amd the Phallic is the Obelisk. Christian steeples are the Phallics of Nimrod.
On 10-24-18 and today, 10-25-18, the LORD Yeshua (Jesus) spoke this in my spirit:
“They WILL rip apart MY beautiful City, Jerusalem. I will rip apart your nation in war and land. What you see in your country, oh wicked nation, daughter of Babylon, is NOT what you will see after your nation caused MY beloved City to be torn asunder. Do you not think I am aware of this? Indeed, the die has been cast. The plans have been laid. The fulfillment of My Word will go forth.
Cries of sorrow into eternity will most go in the civil war unfolding in your nation. Most do not know ME, your Savior and KING, so most will gain eternity in sorrow, yet My mercy is just and My judgements are righteous. Therefore, I WILL grant mercy to the masses with a final chance to seek MY face if they call out my name in repentance.
Tell My people to cling to the truth of My presence. The enemy will tell you I have forsaken you and your nation, as you see the destruction of your country. I will protect those who know Me and are mine, from the sorrow of eternal damnation. Some will be martyred for My glory. Some will be tortured for My glory. Some will be imprisoned for My glory. This is but for a season of sorrows, to be followed by GREAT JOY when you overcome the testing of your flesh, as you enter into My eternal rest.
The justice of the wicked will be given in due time, yet it will continue to appear the hand of the evil one is globally ‘winning’. I warned you in My word this will come, yet I also tell you this: I AM COMING BACK in the midst of the turbulence. STAY ALERT MY PEOPLE and prepare for persecution that will cost you your life as you know it now. Gone will be the peace in the land of mystery Babylon, you call the United States of America. Gone will be the luxuries. Gone will be the freedoms your forefathers gained on the battlefield as they served ME above all else. Determine NOW to follow Me and I will give you life everlasting, joy unspeakable and freedom eternal. If you choose to follow any other voices, you WILL become a soldier in the army of Satan, as you take the mark of the beast.
GET READY MY PEOPLE!!!” ETERNITY IS APPROACHING QUICKLY!!!”
======================================
Please share this Word as led.
SCRIPTURES:
Joel 3:1-2~ “For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat.
Then I will enter into judgment with them there
On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land.”
Zechariah 2:7-9 ~ “… “Get up, O Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the Daughter of Babylon.” For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: “After His glory has sent me against the nations that have plundered you— for whoever touches you touches the apple of His eye— I will surely wave My hand over them, so that they will become plunder for their own servants. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me.”…
Revelation Chapters 13,16, 17 & 18

No comments:

Post a Comment