Thursday, October 25, 2018

Earthquake in the USA at night

After an Earth Quake Water was Coming Toward Me… – Marco

whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2018/10/after-an-earth-quake-water-was-coming-toward-me-marco/

Image result for night flooding park
23 October 2018
In this dream I think I was in America…I was in a house with my mother and my father.
I saw Angela Merkel for some reason and I went in another room. My parents were sitting and I was talking with a guy and a girl, they were both black. I didn’t understand a single word, only “caleb” and they were happy. The guy at a certain point hugged me with great strength.
Then the dream continues as I ran away from something (I’m still in America I think), while I continued to run in the middle of the night, I arrived in a large park. I felt a powerful earthquake, everything moved, water began to come out of the earth. I looked around  and water was coming towards me, water from all directions.
End of the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment