Friday, December 1, 2017

Dreams of the Day of the Lord

Dreams of the Day of the Lord
Aubern Lee LaLiberty My latest word. --write my words daughter, there is a storm coming. It is here. Not later. Now. See to it that you are ready. Heed my warnings child. (I asked how) I want you to listen for my voice. Be still and know that I am God. Come to me now my people. There is NO time left. Bring all your burdens to me. I know your pain. I know your sickness and your sorrows. I will take it from you my Dove. My beautiful little one. Hear me now. I AM COMING!for a pure and spotless bride. You are mine and I am yours. I tell you now it is WAR! Be ready. Gird your loins. Call upon a fast. The day of the Lord is at hand. (I asked.. Am I still a 144). Yes my love. You will go forth and conquer. You are my mighty army. Where I lead you,, you must follow. Your lamp stand is full and bright my daughter. You are doing a good work that you do not know. (I was crying and repenting more) come back my love come back. I am not finished. There is a mighty wind and mighty waters roaring. They will pick up speed. Time is short now. Oh so short. I am coming at an hr you think not. Protect your homes in me. Seal them up. Hold fast to my teachings ( I asked should I stay or go) stay put my love. You are right where I need you. (I asked would you heal me so I can do more) you will be transformed into my likeness. You are a mighty warrior for my kingdom. Speak it forth. Make it known who you are now. Stand up. Shout my coming. Keep fighting the good fight. I will protect you in all things. ( I asked do I need to stock up to have my house ready?) yes, keep doing what you are doing. Stock up. Bear witness. I AM WITH YOU!! I love you my daughter. With an everlasting love, forever darling, forever! Your risen King, Yeshuah Hamashiack

John Ashcraft Welcome to Gideon's Army. John Ashcraft, Albuquerque, NM and Rhonda Doerr are also a part of the 144. Also one from Israel.

Tiffany Tellerday Awhile ago I had a dream about the moon I can still remember it because in the dream I was driving in a car and the moon was the normal color then it turned red and then it went black and the stars we're falling out the sky and then I woke up and I have no idea what the dream means.
John Ashcraft Rev 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. You dreamed this so it looks like that you will be going through the Trumpet Judgments.

Debi Peters I've shared my dreams before, but I'll do it again. One dream was of 2 suns, which could be the coming star Nibiru (Wormwood). It seemed smaller than the sun, but close to it. Another dream I was shown that God was holding back a huge tsunami until it was time to allow it to be released. It was indicated to me and to others, that we should get to much higher ground ahead of time. In another dream, Fema R.V.'s (like buses, but they were R.V.'s) pulled into the back of a middle school quickly. They were there to pick up the students and take them to a Fema processing center. I think they would trick the parents into getting the Mark, in order to get their kids back, but I'm not sure. Whatever it was, wasn't good. Have a plan now, with your kids. Do you want them to run if they see vehicles pull into the school? Talk about it. Otherwise, they'll probably be put on these buses and taken away.
John Ashcraft You are dreaming about the week of the rapture and some time past the rapture during December 14 onward. The rapture window is during Chanukkah.

David Duran I shared my dreams here in FB before. In one I looked up and I saw two earths ? in the sky. Don’t remember it that much anymore but when it comes up in my notifications I will reshare. I think it had to do with a new earth during Christ’s reign. The other was I was sleeping & woke up to look out the window and in night vision I saw a whole bunch of missles raining down towards us. It seemed so real I woke up before they hit. I’ll reshare that one too when it comes up in the “one this day” section. Both dreams I had several years back and posted them the next day when they were still fresh
John Ashcraft Rapture week during Chanukkah and January when the Usa is taken out by Nuclear War prior to the start of the Trumpet Judgments. Babylon the Great is taken out by nuclear war. You get to go through the Trumpet Judgments.

Gwen Whittington I have dreamed of being in a room with a group of people talking about how to survive. The room was dark, candle lit. Had a feeling we were hiding. Three times I've dreamed about being in different situations were people were starving. I've also dreamed about being purposely left alone in the dark and finding my way out. These were vivid dreams, that has always been a warning or message for me.

John Ashcraft You will be going through the Trumpet Judgments of Revelation.

Nancy Raney I was out in space standing off to the side and this big man was scooping up stars in his hand. The stars turned into balls of light in his hand and he was crying throwing them down to earth.
John Ashcraft Jesus or angel with Trumpet Judgment 1 or 4.

Aimee Ebeth I've heard warnings from friends in faith to stock up water and food canned goods, (non perishables) and about 3 days of darkness. Martial law and ww3 coming very soon. THERE ARE REAL UNEXPLAINED, MILITARY DENIED BOOMS IN SEVERAL PLACES. (They don't want us to freak and be prepared!) I know for a fact the NWO beast system is ready to rise with ww3. America will fall. Please dont continue to put your hope in a fallen satanic government that lies to you and doesn't care. Don't be afraid if you abide under the SHADOW OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD but be afraid if you are living in sin.

Aimee Ebeth
Something is going to happen. Be prepared. I really really believe we may be in war just before Christmas as Obama mentioned destroying Christmas and the queen of England said something about a last Christmas. They want people broke. The time of year people go broke is Christmas. My mom and I just finished talking about Ezekiel 38 and Christmas and then I open facebook and confirmation floods my timeline and messages. Just be ready for anything. I'm nothing great just a servant of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH who loves everyone and hopes we all inherit the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. REPENT. STAY WALKING IN THE SPIRIT.








1 comment:

  1. December 25th is when Krampus/ Satan/Lucifer enters the Antichrist (Obama) and he comes upon the world scene to bring in the Mark of the Beast, New World Order, One World Currency, and one world religion in January. Santa=Satan. Jesus Christ was conceived on December 15th in 4 BC on the first day of Chanukkah on the last Sabbath of the month. He was born on Feast of Tabernacles day 1 and circumcised on Feast of Tabernacles day 8. The rapture can be on Dec 14th (Wednesday) at the ninth month and 24th day, or Chanukkah 1 (Dec 15), Chanukkah 4, or Chanukkah 7-8. After the rapture (Psalms 117) of 400 million people comes an axial poleshift followed by the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Revelation over a 9 month period. Armageddon is on the Day of Atonement (Oct 20th, 2018) according to Psalms 118:10. Psalms 118:5 is Day of Trumpet and Psalms 118:15 is Feast of Tabernacles (the Millennium).. Psalms 119 is all about the laws of God in the Millennium.
    You tube video's are: A Christmas 2017 RAPTURE?; When the Lights Go Out - Hanukkah 2017; The Rapture on (or around) Hanukkah 2017? (CONFIRMATIONS); Dec 2017 Rapture: 4 quad-trillion to 1 odds in favor!

    ReplyDelete