Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Questions to Answers in Dreams

Questions answered by dreams

I am a hermit, loaner, and introvert so all I have is my dream world. For autistic people this is all we have.
For the Elijah's out there, this is where we get all our information from.

Rom_8:26  Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Our spirit makes groanings or ask God questions when we sleep or in our prayer life. I may not be able to voice the question but my spirit does ask. The answers come through various mediums that we take for granted such as radio announcements next to our ears, computer screens, newspapers, books, and magazines.

In one dream I saw an image of the Messianic Kingdom in a park setting with a narrow but long man -made lake. The lake was 30 feet deep, clear water, and God stocked it with uncommon types of water creatures. There was a green speckled and orange speckled fish that were 30 feet length like a eel but was 18-20 inches square/round with a mouth 16 “ squared. I was 15 feet above the water hovering at the time. In this dream, I saw rooms and gathering places at the end and along one side. People were coming and going from 3, 4 and 5 dimensions. People were walking on top of the water down the middle of the lake and the green grass was golf tee short.
And then I look through a glossy magazine of this area.
This has happened many time with TV and Computer screens as well.

In one I saw into the fifth dimension. I have seen spaceships flying about which is cool to me because I am into space movies and TV shows and I have seen many aliens. Two were green, 10-20 feet tall, humanoid bipeds, golf ball dimples concaved (going to the inside) with the dimples showing. This one was the second time. First time was 8-10 years ago. I have been on several space ships which are larger on the inside than on the outside but they are see through from the outside. Thankyou Star Trek, Star Wars, Lost in Space, and Dr Who.

I have answers to questions in dreams since 1967. About 20 so far and the last one was on a Monday event (December 25th) 11 AM Mountain Standard time. 6 PM Tokiyo. 8 PM Israel time.

Mat_16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

What time is the globe awake to see the Son of man coming or awake for the rapture party? 8 AM/PM. Then we factor in time zones from there. People may wake up as early as 6 AM and go to bed at 10 PM. Answer solved.


On a personal note. My goal is to be alive on the Day of Trumpet and Day of Atonement at the Second Coming but I may or still will get beheaded before Oct 20, 2018.

Please post dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment