Monday, November 6, 2017

2nd Samuel 21 and 22 (Psalms 18) Famine, Barley Harvest and Earthquake and 2018

David Avenges the Gibeonites
2 Samuel 21 Barley Harvest
11 Pages

As I was reading Second Samuel 21 and 22, I came across a time reference of famine of 3 years, the Barley Harvest, and an earthquake.
I am wondering at this time if Passover is a possible rapture watch date for the Bowl Judgments of Revelation. Some prophecy teachers teach that the rapture occurs at the start of the Bowl judgments either at the month of Abib and others teach 10 days before Armageddon.
Some teach the Bowl Judgments are the wrath of God and others teach that the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments are the wrath of God.

Time reference 1:
2Sa 21:1 Then there was a famine in the days of David three years, year after year; and David enquired of the LORD. And the LORD answered, It is for Saul, and for his bloody house, because he slew the Gibeonites.
am 2986, B.C. 1018, An, Ex, Ex, Is, 473
year after year = the year after that year: i.e. 932. David being now fifty-eight.
The time of this famine cannot be fixed with certainty. Probably it took place before Absalom’s rebellion.

970 BC 1018 The Gibeonites Avenged 2 Samuel 21; David's Song of Deliverance 2 Samuel 22; David's Last Song 2 Samuel 23; David's Psalm of Steadfastness (2Sa 23) Psalm 108; David Counts the Fighting Men 2 Samuel 24; David's last days 1 Chronicles 28, 29; 1 Kings 1, 2; David's Psalm of Salvation (1Ki 2) Psalm 37

968 BC Sabbath Year (Shemitah)

967 BC Psalm for Solomon (2Ch 1) Psalm 72; Solomon Asks for Wisdom 2 Chronicles 1, 1 Kings 3; Psalm of Korah (1Ki 3) Psalm 45; Solomon's Wisdom 1 Kings 4; Solomon's Preparations for the Temple 1 Kings 5; 4th year of Solomon's reign.
967, 966, 960, 980 (1019) BC The Building of Solomon's Temple 1 Kings 6:1; The Building of Solomon's Palace 1 Kings 7; The Ark Brought to the Temple 1 Kings 8; God's covenant with Solomon 1 Kings 9; Solomon Prepares for a Temple and Palace 2 Chronicles 2; Solomon Builds the Temple in Jerusalem 2 Chronicles 3; Temple Furnishings 2 Chronicles 4. Foundation of Temple laid in the 4th year of Solomon's reign 480th year after the Exodus. As Anstey noted, "The 480 years of 1 Kings 6:1 being the sum of the periods enumerated, omitting the six servitudes, the usurpation, and the two concurrent judgeships. Total: 480 years of Israel governed by God + 114 years of servitude and usurpation = 594 years".

Some commentators date the year as 1018 BC which ties to our 2018 CE with 3000 years between 1018 BC and 2018 CE (Psalms 118).
The year 967 BC ties into 1967 CE (Psalms 67) and the 6th Day War +50 years = 2017 (Psalms 117).

Time refernce 2:

2Sa 21:3 Wherefore David said unto the Gibeonites, What shall I do for you? and wherewith shall I make the atonement, that ye may bless the inheritance of the LORD?
We have learned when reading to look for time frames in the word. Make the atonement is a reference to the Day of Atonement.

Time reference 3:
2Sa 21:9 And he delivered them into the hands of the Gibeonites, and they hanged them in the hill before the LORD: and they fell all seven together, and were put to death in the days of harvest, in the first days, in the beginning of barley harvest.

in the beginning: This happened in Judea about the vernal equinox, or 21st of March Rth_1:22

Then we had war and battles for a time. I Chron 20:4

So the time frame of this may be around the time frame of the 2 or 3 year of the famine so using the 970 reference, that would place the war in 969 or 968 BCE (Sabbath year).

2 Samuel 22 later became Psalm 18.
All throughout Psalms 18, you read the book of Revelation.

Timeframe 4: Psalms 18=1918

Battle of Haifa Sept 19-25, 1918, Israel. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Haifa_(1918) End of WWI.
The Battle of Haifa was fought on 23 September 1918 towards the end of the Battle of Sharon which together with the Battle of Nablus formed the set piece Battle of Megiddo fought between 19 and 25 September during the last months of the Sinai and Palestine Campaign of the First World War (WWI).
And 100 years later on October 20th, 2018, we have the Battle of Megiddo (Armageddon) at WWIII.

The Lord Is My Rock and My Fortress
Psa 18:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day (Isa 12:1-6; Rev 7:9-17) that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said, I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; (Deu_32:4; Psa_18:2-50, Psa_31:3, Psa_42:9, Psa_71:3, Psa_91:2, Psa_144:2)
my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
2Sa 22:2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
2Sa 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Song: I will call upon the Lord. www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=hNL0y_WaDOM 

I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies, oh yeah
I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
www.metrolyrics.com/i-will-call-upon-the-lord-lyrics-petra.html
Psa 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
2Sa 22:5 When the waves (pangs, 1Th_5:3) of death compassed me, the floods (Isa_59:19; Jer_46:7-8; Rev_12:15-16; Rev_17:1, Rev_17:15) of ungodly men made me afraid;
The word: compassed reminds me of Psalms 118 and the Ezekiel 38-39 war which is also known as the War of Armageddon which ends on the Day of Atonement.
Prior to this war is the Psalms 83 war which can begin on the 11 month and 24th day and ends on the Day of Trumpet.

Psa 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
2Sa 22:6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
Rev 20/21 Eternity in the lake of fire and brimstone.

Psa 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. This verse also echoes Psalms 118:5 where God sets man in a large place which is reminiscent of the Day of Trumpet or the Day of Rapture.
2Sa 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
As I think about the depressive moments in my life, I cried out to God with tears flowing down and He heard me and delivered me with bear hugs of comfort.
Remember the story of “Foot Prints in the Sand”.

Psa 18:7 Then the earth (Jdg_5:4; Psa_18:7, Psa_77:18, Psa_97:4; Hab_3:6-11) shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth/wrath.
2Sa 22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.
(Rev 6:12-17; Rev 8:5 Axial Poleshift). Nuclear War (WWIII) will shake the earth.
There was an axial poleshift prior to the Flood and another one at Joshua's Longest day. It is suspected that as Nibiru or Jupiter was the cause of the Pole shifts. Again we will haveone during the Day of the Lord.
Some time frames: 1,450 BCE (The Exodus); 776 and 687 BCE (Hezekiah's 10 degree shift—The Sun dial)

Psa 18:8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals (Hab_3:5) were kindled by it. (2Sa_22:16; Exo_15:7-8, Exo_19:18, Exo_24:17; Deu_32:22; Job_4:9, Job_41:20-21; Psa_18:8, Psa_18:15; Psa_97:3-5; Isa_30:27, Isa_30:33; Jer_5:14, Jer_15:14; Heb_12:29).

2Sa 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

(Day of Atonement). The Day of the Lord is a Day of Trumpet and Alarm. It is a day of fire and wrath.

Psa 18:9 He bowed (Isa 64:1-3) the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. One third of the Sun, Moon, and Stars disappear for the Trumpet Judgments but for the Bowl judgments, we have 3 days of darkness.
2Sa 22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.
Rev 6:12-17; Rev 8:5; Isa 24:1

Psa 18:10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
2Sa 22:11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.
Rapture in the Air. And He Appeared!! The gathering can take place one year prior to Armageddon or as some teach 10 days before Armageddon. Personally, I believe it will be one year prior to Armageddon. Some teach that would be in 2017, others teach 7 years before Armageddon. For one year, we have Deut 24:5; Jhn 6:39,40, 44, 54; Isa 34:8; 61:1-2; 63:4; Psalms 117-118; the Flood; Exod 6:6-8-24 (7 months total); and Isa 54.
Psa 18:11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
2Sa 22:12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.
Psalms 27:5. He hides me in a secret place for a short moment.

Psa 18:12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
2Sa 22:13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled. (I Sam 2:10;
Isa 30:30;

Trumpet Judgment 1.
Psa 18:13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
2Sa 22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice. (Isa 30:30; Rev 11:19).

Psa 18:14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
2Sa 22:15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
Sagittarius in the Heavens is the archer.

Psa 18:15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.
2Sa 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.
Channels: Exo_14:21-27, Exo_15:8-10; Psa_18:15-17, Psa_114:3-7
The cross references refer to the 40th day and the crossing of the Gulf of Aqaba. Psalms 114 refers to the Spring crossing of the Jordan River and the 40th day crossing of the Gulf of Aqaba prior to Pentecost in the Exodus. Psalms 114 also refers to the year 2014 when we had the first set of Red Blood Moon Tetrads.
The foundations of the world reminded me of the Garden of Eden being a foundation and the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers being a channel to the Sea. The Euphrates River War is yet to take place and also it dries up so the Kings of the East may come and attack Israel along with Iran. It is mentioned by prophecy buffs that Iran begins WWIII.
Hmmm! I wonder if it is in the Spring when the Euphrates River War takes place?

Day of Trumpet Second Coming with an earthquake.
Psa 18:16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters. Psalm 144:7; Psalm 59:1-2; Psalm 117; Rev 17:15.
2Sa 22:17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;
The gathering of the Grape Harvest of the rapture.
Psa 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
2Sa 22:18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

Psa 18:18 They prevented (Psalm 118:10-13) me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. (Joshua 1:9).
2Sa 22:19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD (Isa 26:19) was my stay.
Psalm 118:10-13 refers to th Ezekiel 38-39 War which ends on the Day of Atonement with the marriage of the Groom and Bride and then Armagddon.
Isa 26:19 refers to the Resurrection of the Lord at Feast of First Fruits.
So our resurrection can take place on His Day of Trumpet either in the Fall or the Spring. There is the possibility that the Trumpet Judgments can take place beginning in the Spring at Passover and then the Bowl Judgments being poured out over th last ten days before Armageddon as some teach but there is also the teaching the the Day of the Lord is one year in length with the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Rvelation.

Psa 18:19 He brought (Psa_118:5; Hos_4:16) me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
2Sa 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psalms 118:5 refers to the Day of Trumpet with His resurrection of the bride.
Psalms 118 refers to the Second Coming with v. 5 as the Day of Trumpet, v. 10 is Day of Atonement and v. 15 is Feast of Tabernacles and the Millennium.
Marriage of the Groom and Bride and the Wedding Feast of 1000 years.

Psa 18:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
2Sa 22:21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Bema Seat Judgment. Between the Day of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles is 5 days of grace in which the Bema Seat Judgments take place.
Bema Seat - What Is It and When Is It?
The concept of the Bema Seat comes from the ancient Olympics, where a judge would sit on the Bema Seat at the finish line. The judge's purpose was to determine what position the runners came in-first, second, and so on-and then to give out the appropriate rewards. That is the imagery behind what is known as the Bema Seat.

Also known as the Judgment Seat of Christ, 
the Bema Seat is described in 1 Corinthians 3:12-15, "If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames." Your gold, silver, and costly stones are works done for the glory of God, with the right motive, and in dependence upon the power of the Holy Spirit.

There is some debate as to the exact timing of the Bema Seat. Some understand it to occur at the moment of death for each believer. Others believe the Bema Seat to occur during the end times, with all believers being judged at that time. It does not truly matter when the Bema Seat occurs.

The Bema Seat judgment does not determine salvation. Rather, it is when believers must give an account of their lives to Christ.

The Bema Seat is for believers whose salvation has already been secured by faith in Jesus Christ (Jhn 3:16; Rom 10:9-10). We should not focus on the Bema Seat as Christ judging our sins, but rather as God rewarding us according to our lives. Yes, we will surely have to give an account of our lives.  Romans 14:10-12 explains, "You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'" So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God." Part of this judgment is answering for the sins we committed. At the same time, I do not think judgment is going to be the focus of the Bema Seat.

In 2 Corinthians 5:10,
 Paul gives the Corinthian church an illustration of the Bema Seat, "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad." Paul is teaching us that all Christians will stand before the Bema Seat of Christ. At the Bema Seat, Jesus Christ will bring to light every deed-good or bad-that each believer has done on earth since he or she became a Christian. Every Christian will be rewarded based on his words, deeds, and faithfulness.
www.allaboutgod.com/bema-seat.htm

Psa 18:21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
2Sa 22:22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

Psa 18:22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me. 2 Sam 22:23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.

Psa 18:23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.
2Sa 22:24 I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.

Psa 18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.
2Sa 22:25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

Psa 18:25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;
2Sa 22:26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.

Psa 18:26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
2Sa 22:27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

Psa 18:27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.
2Sa 22:28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.

Psa 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
2Sa 22:29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

Psa 18:29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
2Sa 22:30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psa 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
2Sa 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
Psa 18:31 For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
2Sa 22:32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?

Psa 18:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.2Sa 22:33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Psa 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. 2Sa 22:34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.
Psa 18:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 2Sa 22:35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psa 18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.2Sa 22:36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psa 18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. 2Sa 22:37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
Psa 18:37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
2Sa 22:38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
Psa 18:38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.2Sa 22:39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.
Psa 18:39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. 2Sa 22:40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.
Psa 18:40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. 2Sa 22:41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
Psa 18:41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. 2Sa 22:42 They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
Psa 18:42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. 2Sa 22:43  Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.
Psa 18:43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. 2Sa 22:44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
Psa 18:44 As soon as they of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. 2Sa 22:45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
Psa 18:45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. 2Sa 22:46 Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.
Psa 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 2Sa 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
Psa 18:47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me. 2Sa 22:48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,

Psa 18:48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 2Sa 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
Psa 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name. 2Sa 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
Psa 18:50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore. 2Sa 22:51  He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

2Sam 23 am 2989, B.C. 1015, 976 BC, An, Ex, Is, 476


No comments:

Post a Comment