Sunday, January 28, 2018

Eschtological Passage of Psalm 116 2016

Eschatological Passage of Psalm 116 (2016)
9 pages

   The temple was completed March 3, 517 BCE This is recorded for us in Ezra 6:15. In April of 516 BCE, the dedication of the temple was held. Ezra 6:16-22 tells us of the dedication and the Passover celebration enjoyed in the new temple. This praise is shown in the writings of psalm 146, 111, 112, 113, 116 and 117.
525 Sabbath Year (Shemitah)
521 BC decree of Darius Hystaspes which reaffirmed Cyrus’ decree (Ezra 6:6-12). Possible Jubilee year www.creation-answers.com/chronoj.htm
520 BC Zechariah He began prophecying in the second year of king Darius, Persia, about sixteen years after the return of the first company from their Babylonian exile. He was contemporary with Haggai (Ezra 5:1) Tattenai's Letter to Darius Ezra 5; 520 BC The Word of the LORD by Haggai Haggai 1, 2; 520 BC The Word of the LORD to Zechariah Zechariah 1 - 14; Temple Work Resumed by Darius' Decree Ezra 6; The Temple of Zerubbabel
518 Sabbath Year (Shemitah) Possible Completion and dedication of the temple.
515/516 Completion and Dedication of the 2nd Temple Ezra 6:16
Psalm 116 – Representing 2016 – Daniel’s Final Week of Tribulation on the 7 year tribulation timeframe = 6 Year

    Approximately six years will now be completed of Daniel’s final week. The earth will be weary, and those left will be drastically reduced in number. Those who have come to faith during this period, both in Israel and in the gentile lands, will also have faced severe persecution.
    1947+62 Pentecosts/Weeks =2009 (Psalm 109―The Antichrist, Obama) + 1260 days = March 20-23rd, 2013 (Psalm 113)+1290 days = 2016 Pall events with the Antichrist in 2016 between September and December and especially the 9th month and 24th Day of Haggai 2 and the US Resolution on the Division of Jerusalem. 2009 + 1260 days = 2013+1290 days = 2016 (September). 2013+1335 day = October +40 days = Haggai 2 9th month and 24th day.
    Dates are improtant for the Antichrist as thy are for the Messiah so watch the dates and compare them to the Jewish calendar like this one below is on the 9th month and 24th day of Haggai 2 or on Chanukkah 1. Cheshvan 17 (Flood began on Nov 2 +40 days/nights = 9th month and 24th day of Haggai 2).
    On December 23, 2016 under the Obama Administration, the United States abstained from United Nations Security Council Resolutution 2334, effectively allowing it to pass.
    Psalm 116 speaks of how the Lord still watches over those who call upon him, and how the Lord protects the simplehearted and gives rest to those who are dismayed.
I Love the Lord
Psa 116:1 I love the LORD/Jehovah, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
    From several instances of the Chaldee dialect being used in this Psalm, it appears to have been written after the Babylonian captivity.

Psa 116:2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Psa 116:3 The sorrows (cords; Psa_18:4-6, Psa_88:6-7; Jon_2:2-3; Mar_14:33-36; Luk_22:44; Heb_5:7) of death compassed me, and the pains of hell (Sheol) gat hold upon me (found me): I found (Psa_32:3-4, Psa_38:6; Isa_53:3-4) trouble and sorrow.
    Tribulation, persecution is all around me and all I ask for is that death comes quickly. I know that I am destined to death but I wish this cup would pass me by. Ungodly men are all around me who believe the truth is a lie and lies are the truth. They say good is evil and evil is good. Satan comes to deceive, steal, kill, and destroy and 95 percent of humanity follows Satan to the lake of fire and brimstone.
    The Middle East has been in throes of death for 10 years now since 2007. The Arab Spring began in December of 2010.
   The tribulation is a time of much persecution and death but there is hope for the Day of the Lord shall come and then there shall be peace at last on Sept 24th, 2018 when the Messianic Kingdom begins according to Psalm 118:15 (2018) where Tabernacles means Feast of Tabernacles (Millennium).

Psa 116:4 Then called I (I will call) upon the name of the LORD/Jehovah; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul (me (emphatic). Hebrew. Nephesh).
I will call reminded me of this song below. 

Song: I Will Call Upon the Lord.
I will call upon the Lord
Who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted

(Men sing lead, women echo)
I will call upon the Lord (I will call upon the Lord)
Who is worthy to be praised (Who is worthy to be praised )
So shall I be saved from my enemies (So shall I be saved from my enemies )

(All sing together)
The Lord liveth, and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
The Lord liveth, and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted

Jesus Christ, He died for me
And He took away my sin
I will live with Him for eternity

Jesus Christ, He died for me (Jesus Christ, He died for me)
And He took away my sin (And He took away my sin )
I will live with Him for eternity (I will live with Him for eternity )

(All sing together)
The Lord liveth, and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
The Lord liveth, and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
gospelyrics.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-will-call-upon-lord.html

Psa 116:5 Gracious (Compare Exo_34:6, Exo_34:7) is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God/Elohim is merciful (grace, loving kindness, favor; full of compassion). He wishes that none should perish so He has waited for 2000 years so those gentiles to be saved should come in but the door does not stay open forever but closes on the Day of Rapture or Passover of 2018. He comes to judge this fallen globe with Truth and justice from His Torah (the Law found between Genesis and Deuteronomy) over a 9 month period with the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Revelation. Here are the verses that support one year or less: Flood; Exod Plague 1 to Pentecost (8.5 months); Deut 24:5; Isa 34:8, 61:1-2, 63:4; Psalm 117(Rapture)-Psalm 118 (2nd Coming); Jhn 6:39, 40, 44,54 where Last day = last year.

Psa 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple (sincere or guileless ones; not "foolish" in the modern usage): I was brought low, and he helped me.

Psa 116:7 Return unto thy rest/peace, O my soul; for/because the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
    Could rest here refer to the Sabbath rest or does it refer to Shalom? It actually refers to both. Gen 2:1-3 is the 7th day and it is a day of rest and peace just as the Millennium (Feast of Tabernacles) is 1000 years of rest and peace which begins on the first day of Feast of Tabernacles on Sept 24th, 2018. At the beginning of the millennium, we pick up the Covenant of Peace.
   Num_25:12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace
   Isa_54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
    Eze_34:25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
    Eze_37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
    Mal_2:5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
   Heb_13:20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Psa 116:8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
    Salvation is for all who want to walk down the narrow path to the Messianic Kingdom. The door closes on the day of the rapture because that is when grace ends and judgment comes.

Psa 116:9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
   1Ki 2:4 That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.
   We are to take up our staff/cross and follow the Messiah. We are to be circumcised in our heart with the Word of God so we can walk it out in our lives.
   1Ki 9:4 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments:


Psa 116:10 I believed (I believed[Him]. Quoted in 2Co_4:13), therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
   Pro 21:28 A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly.
   2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
   I posted this because this series in Psalms is on prophecy.

Psa 116:11 I said in my haste, All men (Hebrew. ’adam (with Art.) = all humanity) are liars/false.
   Liars teach that there are seven years between Psalm 117 (Rapture) and Psalm 118 (2nd Coming Chapter). Liars teach that Deut 24:5 is not one year but 7 years. Liars teach that Isa 34:8, 61:1-2, 63:4 which refer to one year is actually 7 years in length. If that is true, then the Flood (1 year) was 7 years and the Exodus Plague 1 to Pentecost (8.5 months) was 7 years. Did you know that LIARS burn in the lake of fire and brimstone for eternity (Rev 20/21)?  Remember this: Satan comes to deceive, steal, kill, and destroy and 95 percent of humanity follow him to the lake of fire and brimstone for eternity.

Psa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? Psa_51:12-14, Psa_103:2; Isa_6:5-8; Rom_12:1; 1Co_6:20; 2Co_5:14-15
    His death paid our price to not enter the lake of fire and brimstone. His death gave us salvation from bloodguiltiness.
   How do we enter the Messianic Kingdom? We wholly follow the Lord (Deut 1). Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
   We are to glorify our God in our body and in our spirit.
Peter says: You be holy for I am Holy. Holiness comes before Godliness. We are to be Holy priests and priestesses before the Lord and before others. 

Psa 116:13 I will take (The way to render thanks is to receive yet more grace) the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
    In the Passover Seder meal, there are 4 cups that are drank. Two before the dinner and two after the dinner. The third cup is the cup of Salvation. The 4th cup is the cup of blessing which will be drank between the Groom and Bride in the Messianic Kingdom.

Psa 116:14 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
     This verse is before the Trumpet and Bowl judgments or during the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments.

Psa 116:15 Precious (1Sa_3:1) in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints/separated ones. 
    The Word of the Lord is precious.

Psa 116:16 O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds (Isa 61:1).

Psa 116:17 I will offer (sacrifice. Hebrew. Zabach) to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
    Lev 7:12 If he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried.
    Unleavened cakes reminded me of the below on the burnt offering (Psalm 40).
    The Barley harvest is during Passover week and is done at the Feast of First Fruits. Prior to Passover week, the house is cleaned of all leavening agents and then is inspected with the father and children holding a candle for the bonfire (burnt offering), a feather (Holy Spirit), and a wooden spoon (Christ on the cross), and a piece of linen (Swaddling cloths/Shroud to wrap the body in).

Psa 116:18 I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people,
     What is the difference between Psalm 116:14 Vows and these vows? The harvest has occurred by this time and we are just past the Day of Atonement and prior to the Messianic Kingdom. This one is during the 5 days of Grace and we are witnessing people getting their crowns and then returning those crowns.
    Rev_4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
    Rev_4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

The Millennium (Messianic Kingdom/Feast of Tabernacles)
Psa 116:19 In the courts of the LORD'S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD (Hallelu-Jah).
Psa_100:4, Psa_118:19-20, Psa_122:3-4, Psa_135:2


2017 is year 7 and the end of the Tribulation in the year of 5777 which ends in March of 2018 and is the year of the rapture.
Psalm 117 – Representing 2017 – Daniel’s Final Week T = 7 Year

Well, this is it. This represents the year of the Return of the King. What would you write for such a climactic ending to the prior 6 days, the prior 6,000 years, of man’s day upon the earth? This is the sunset of man’s day, and the dawn of the Lord’s day – the dawn of the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ! Praise God Almighty! What, I ask, might you write? Well, the Lord has already written it in Psalm 117. It is the shortest Psalm in the book, the shortest book in the Bible, made up of only two verses.
2018. Zachariah speaks how 2/3 of the nation of Israel will be cut off during this time. Revelation speaks of those loosing their lives on behalf of the Lamb as being “countless” (reference Revelation Chapter 7). This is mentioned for in Psalm 116 is one of the most somber and sweet verses in scripture. Look at verse 15: “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.”
2018. The antichrist will be in full rage against God’s people at this time, and especially towards the nation of Israel. It is likely most will have fled to the wilderness by now. Look at verse 3: “The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.”

Psalm 119=2019 and the Millennium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment