Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sabbath Elul 18 with Signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars

Sabbath Elul 18 with Signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars
Elul 18. Sabbath. Deut 26:1-29:8; Isa 60:1-22. Mercury at Regulus in Leo. Jupiter at Spica. Possible Collision with Planet X and Jupiter.
Question: In approaching this article, we are seeing if the Signs in the Heavens line up with the Sabbath teachings. In the month of Av, they did not and even some took a sharp right turn and pointed us to the Day of Atonement.
So what will we learn this time?
 Deu 26:1  And it shall be, when thou art come in unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and possessest it, and dwellest therein;
Deu 26:2  That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring of thy land that the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt put it in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose to place his name there.
Deu 26:3  And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, that I am come unto the country which the LORD sware unto our fathers for to give us.
Deu 26:4  And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of the LORD thy God.
 The Barley Harvest is a wonderful Harvest and it is the first to be raised on the Feast of First Fruits. Yeshuah rose on the Feast of First Fruits when the first four stars came out on the Sabbath at the beginning of the first day of the week.
But the Millennium at the Feast of Tabernacles will be our first Feast so all the males will be in Jerusalem for it and we are not to come empty handed.
Hos_12:9  And I that am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt will yet make thee to dwell in tabernacles, as in the days of the solemn feast.
Zec_14:16  And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec_14:18  And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Zec_14:19  This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
 Exo 23:14  Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.
Exo 23:15  Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)
Exo 23:16  And the feast of harvest (Pentecost), the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field. (Feast of Tabernacles).
Exo 23:17  Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
Deu 26:5  And thou shalt speak and say before the LORD thy God, A Syrian ready to perish was my father, and he went down into Egypt, and sojourned there with a few, and became there a nation, great, mighty, and populous:
Deu 26:6  And the Egyptians evil entreated us, and afflicted us, and laid upon us hard bondage:
Deu 26:7  And when we cried unto the LORD God of our fathers, the LORD heard our voice, and looked on our affliction, and our labour, and our oppression:
Deu 26:8  And the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, and with great terribleness, and with signs, and with wonders:
    We believers have gone through trials and tribulations. We have walked in our wilderness for fourty years and our merciful God has delivered us from  our own Egypts of slavery and bondage.
Psa 117:1  O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
Psa 117:2  For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalms 117:1

(Title), This Psalm, the shortest in the whole collection, is written as a part of the preceding in thirty-two manuscripts. It celebrates the deliverance from the Babylonian captivity, the grand type of the redemption of the world by the Messiah.
O praise: Psa_66:1, Psa_66:4, Psa_67:3, Psa_86:9; Isa_24:15-16, Isa_42:10-12; Rom_15:11; Rev_15:4
praise him: Psa_148:11-14, Psa_150:6; Rev_5:9, Rev_7:9-10
Psalms 117:2

Psa_85:10, Psa_89:1, Psa_100:4-5; Isa_25:1; Mic_7:20; Luk_1:54-55; Joh_14:6; Rom_15:8-9; 1Jo_5:6
On the Day of Trumpet (rapture) we are delivered from our Babylonian captivity. We are resurrected/ redeemed/ and justified and will be set apart for a short while as the Wrath of God is poured out on the world for the sins of mankind.
 Psa 118:5  I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
Psa 118:6  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Psa 118:7  The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
Psa 118:8  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Psa 118:9  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

At the end of the Wrath of God is the wedding day (Rev. 19) on the Day of Atonement with the marriage of the Groom and Bride and then Armageddon.
Psa 118:10  All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
Psa 118:11  They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
Psa 118:12  They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
Psa 118:13  Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
Psa 118:14  The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

Then there will be 5 days of grace and then the millennium begins on the first day of Feast of Tabernacles.
Psa 118:15  The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 118:16  The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
Psa 118:17  I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Psa 118:18  The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
Psa 118:19  Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
Psa 118:20  This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
Psa 118:21  I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
Psa 118:22  The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
Psa 118:23  This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
Psa 118:24  This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    The Millennium/ Messianic Kingdom, Feast of Tabernacles is the one day (1000 years) that God has made for mankind and for His Children of Israel.
Gen 2:1  Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
Gen 2:2  And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Gen 2:3  And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Num_25:12  Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace. Phinehas and the generations after him had the covenant of peace and became the priesthood.
In 2007 in a God dream, Yeshua/Jesus told me this: You are my beloved bride who I love. May my Shalom that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all of eternity. God bestowed his covenant of peace at this time onto me and I was saved at this time. Why? Because I began to keep His Torah.

Joh_14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Joh_16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Rom_5:1  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Rom_8:6  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Not until 2011 I did not know this verse existed which is below.
Php_4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Isa_54:10  For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
Eze_34:25  And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
Eze_37:26  Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting  covenant  with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
Okay, we got side tracked from the lesson.
Deu 26:9  And he hath brought us into this place, and hath given us this land, even a land that floweth with milk and honey.
   The Messianic Kingdom is indeed a land flowing with milk and honey.

What will we be doing in the Messianic Kingdom?
Deu 26:10  And now, behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O LORD, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the LORD thy God:
Deu 26:11  And thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the LORD thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house, thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that is among you.
Deu 26:12  When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;
Deu 26:13  Then thou shalt say before the LORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them:
Deu 26:14  I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
Deu 26:15  Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
Deu 26:16  This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.
Deu 26:17  Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
Deu 26:18  And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
Deu 26:19  And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.
Deu 27:1  And Moses with the elders of Israel commanded the people, saying, Keep all the commandments which I command you this day.
Deu 27:2  And it shall be on the day when ye shall pass over Jordan unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, that thou shalt set thee up great stones, and plaister them with plaister:
Deu 27:3  And thou shalt write upon them all the words of this law, when thou art passed over, that thou mayest go in unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, a land that floweth with milk and honey; as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee.
Deu 27:4  Therefore it shall be when ye be gone over Jordan, that ye shall set up these stones, which I command you this day, in mount Ebal, and thou shalt plaister them with plaister.
Deu 27:5  And there shalt thou build an altar unto the LORD thy God, an altar of stones: thou shalt not lift up any iron tool upon them.
Deu 27:6  Thou shalt build the altar of the LORD thy God of whole stones: and thou shalt offer burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD thy God:
Deu 27:7  And thou shalt offer peace offerings, and shalt eat there, and rejoice before the LORD thy God.
Deu 27:8  And thou shalt write upon the stones all the words of this law very plainly.
Deu 27:9  And Moses and the priests the Levites spake unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and hearken, O Israel; this day thou art become the people of the LORD thy God.
Deu 27:10  Thou shalt therefore obey the voice of the LORD thy God, and do his commandments and his statutes, which I command thee this day.

Well, we have not been able to tie the Sabbath readings so far to the signs in the Sun, Moon, and stars this day but we have learned what it will be like in the Messianic Kingdom. Out next stop in this study is on Isaiah 60.

2Co_13:11  Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment