Saturday, July 8, 2017

Av Sabbaths and Heavenly Events on those days in 2017

Av Sabbaths and Heavenly Events on those days in 2017/5777/5778/6001/6017/6021
This study is going to be more than 14 pages because we have the in depth study for Deut 1-3, Isaiah 1, and Aquarius. This first article of 5 articles in all for Av is 14 pages. This article ties into the monthly article on Av.
Av 6, Sabbath July 29 Parashat Devarim [Sabbath of Vision]; Shabbat Devarim  Deut. 1:1–3:22;  Haftarah Isa. 1:1-27;    Delta –Aquarids.
Is there a connection between the Sabbath readings tied to the Heavenly Signs of the Meteorite storm from the Delta Aquarids in 2017?
    Radiant point for Delta Aquarid shower is near star Skat, or Delta Aquarii. This star is near in the sky to a much brighter star, Fomalhaut, which can be found roughly on a line drawn southward through the stars on the west side of the Great Square of Pegasus near Aquarius and above Pisces.
    If you trace all the Delta Aquariid meteors backward, they appear to radiate from a certain point in front of the constellation Aquarius the Water Bearer.
    Delta Aquarid meteors may come from Comet 96P Machholz. Meteor showers happen when our planet Earth crosses the orbital path of a comet. When a comet nears the sun and warms up, it sheds bits and pieces that spread out into that comet’s orbital stream. This comet debris slams into the Earth’s upper atmosphere at about 90,000 miles (150,000 km) per hour, vaporizing – burning up – as meteors or shooting stars.
    The parent body of the Delta Aquarid meteor is not known with certainty. It was once thought to have originated from the breakup of what are now the Marsden and Kracht sungrazing comets. More recently, the Comet 96P Machholz has loomed as the primary candidate for being the Delta Aquarids’ parent body.
     Donald Machholz discovered this comet in 1986. It’s a short-period comet whose orbit carries it around the sun once in a little over five years. At aphelion – its greatest distance from the sun – this comet goes out beyond the orbit of Jupiter. At perihelion – its closest point to the sun – Comet 96P Machholz swings well inside Mercury’s orbit.
Comet 96P/Machholz last came to perihelion on July 14, 2012 and will next come to perihelion on October 27, 2017.
Bottom line: The Delta Aquarid meteor shower rambles along pretty steadily in late July and August, coinciding with the Perseids. 
earthsky.org/?p=159138  Watch for Delta Aquariid meteors By Bruce McClure and Deborah Byrd in ASTRONOMY ESSENTIALS

Timeframe 1. Eleventh Month, Day 1 which is Shevat 1.
Deu 1:3  And it came to pass in the fortieth year, in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel, according unto all that the LORD had given him in commandment unto them;

Shevat  (Shebat) (Zech 1:7) 30 days  January-February 
Fifth month of civil year. Season in Israel: Winter. Weather: Wind N, NW, NE, Gradually growing warmer. Toward end of month the most pleasant "cool season" begins. Crops: Almond and peach blossom in warmer and sheltered localities; oranges ripe.
1.  New Moon.

Deu 1:8  Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.
Deu 1:9  And I spake unto you at that time, saying, I am not able to bear you myself alone:
Deu 1:10  The LORD your God hath multiplied you, and, behold, ye are this day as the stars of heaven for multitude.
Deu 1:11  (The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!)
So the congregation of Moses has been commissioned to go into the Promised Land and take possession of it.

2018 is when the Messianic Kingdom begins according to Psalm 118:15 with the word Tabernacles, so what happened about 40 years earlier in Israel in the year of 1975 to 1978 timeframe.

        1975 CE  685/686 CE (Dome of the Rock) +1290 years = 1975/1976. 685/686+ 1335=2020.
           1977 CE The State of Israel reaches the Jewish “age of maturity.” In the Old Testament Bible, priests could not work in the tabernacle until age 30. See Numbers 4:3. From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all that enter into the host, to do the work in the tabernacle of the congregation.
This was when they were considered mature. Modern Israel was born in 1947. Now do the calculation: 1947 + 30 = 1977.
“When the fig tree putteth forth leaves” could be considered as another way of saying “when Israel becomes mature.” An example of this maturity is that the Liqud political party came to power in Israel in 1977. The Hebrew word Liqud means ‘The Consolidation’ in English. 40 years till 2017.

1978 CE Camp David Peace Accord include framework for comprehensive peace in the Middle East and proposal for Palestinian self-government; Israel withdraws from the Sinai peninsula; Egypt recognizes Israel; Sept 18.

Deu 1:13  Take you wise men, and understanding, and known among your tribes, and I will make them rulers over you.
Deu 1:14  And ye answered me, and said, The thing which thou hast spoken is good for us to do.
Deu 1:15  So I took the chief of your tribes, wise men, and known, and made them heads over you, captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, and captains over fifties, and captains over tens, and officers among your tribes.
Deu 1:16  And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
Deu 1:17  Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.
Deu 1:18  And I commanded you at that time all the things which ye should do.
JA note: When I make a prophecy comment or article, I back up my comments with the Word of God because of these verses above. But I am chasing a rabbit and need to follow my bread crumbs.

Deu 1:21  Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.
     As we come into the Day of the Lord and into the Messianic Kingdom, we need to not have fear nor be discouraged.

Yeshua told this to me in a God dream in 2007 which was my 40 years from the first God dream fulfillment for my life in 1967. Yeshua said: You are my beloved bride who I love. May my Shalom that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all of eternity.  The holes in His wrists are very real. You see, I was a doubting Thomas up until this timeframe in my life but God has revealed Himself to me in my life through all 50 fulfilled God dreams for my life to the present of 2017. Not only that, but He has revealed Himself to me through my work as a Grounds Keeper for 20 + years.

Enjoy this walk down memory lane. Another Rabbit trail.

Lesson's from being under the Great Shepherd
Are you impatient and have low frustration tolerance? Yes. I also stress out easily.
Kelli's Graduation Day or Kati's from HS.  This was a very stressful day for me. Even though it was their day, I screwed it up I think. Deena and I sat by each other in the Lobo Basketball pit in Albuquerque, NM  but it was after that that it went bad for me. When we left the pit to the west, we had become separated because she was in a rush to meet the girl. I did not have a cell phone so I had panicked because I lost my anchor, the stable one in my life. After about 20 minutes I stumbled onto them by accident but I was so relieved to have found them again.
Psalm 23  Psa 23:1  A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psa 23:5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Have you ever felt lost and alone? This is how I felt when I had lost my wife that day. I walked through the valley of death that day.
There is a book called "A Shepherd's Look at the 23 Psalm".
When I look back on that day, I am reminded of the NT story of the Lost Sheep.
Mat_12:11  And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
Mat_18:12  How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? Lk 15:4, 6
Mat_18:13  And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
I was that lost lamb. Yeshua came and found me. Are you a lost lamb? Where is your anchor? Is it on a family member or is it on Yeshua?
----
Sensory Perception of Creation if that is a good title.
1Jn 1:1  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1Jn 1:2  (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
1Jn 1:3  That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
1Jn 1:4  And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Have you ever noticed that the branches of trees are held upward as if to praise God and that pine trees are in the shape of an arrow pointing up. Before we talk about hitting the Mark, I think it is appropriate to talk about Praise.
Praise  Praise is an expression of approval or admiration, of gratitude and devotion for blessings received. Praise of God is the acknowledging of His perfections, works, and benefits.Praise and thanksgiving are generally considered as synonymous, yet some distinguish them thus: praise properly terminates in God, on account of his natural excellencies and perfections, and is that act of devotion by which we confess and admire His several attributes; but thanksgiving is a more contracted duty and imports only a grateful sense and acknowledgment of past mercies. We praise God for all His glorious acts of every kind, that God for all His glorious acts of every kind, that regard either us or other men; but we thank Him, regard either us or other men; but we thank Him, properly speaking, for the instances of His goodness alone, and for such only of these as we ourselves are in some way concerned.
Hitting the Mark. As the pine trees show us an arrow pointing to a bullseye which is Heaven, I am reminded of the goal or end one has in view. We are to "watch". (Phil 3:14).
Php 3:13  Brethren, I count not myself (Paul)  to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, Php 3:14  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Php 3:15  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

We/He  must keep pursuing the goal (Php_3:14; compare 1Co_9:24-27, where Sha'ul uses the same imagery of running a race), or, as Yochanan puts it, he must "keep trusting in the person and power of the Son of God" (1Jn_5:13). We must always be striving to obtain Heaven. We must not giveup but we must always be overcomers of the circumstances around us. We must always be working out our salvation with fear and trembling (Philp 2:12). This phrase I do not understand and I guess it may or will be mystery to me but I guess it means to wait and see if I am gathered when He comes and that I will strive to become more Christ like, to become more like the first century church.
Have you ever thought about the phrase "a bed full of roses". When I picture a bed full of roses, I see a field (bed) full of rose bushes which must be a beautiful sight to see. If you noticed, I mentioned the entire bush. It is green with thorns and roots. Green (ra'anon) means vigorous and flourishing (Job 15:32; Ps 52:8); also used of that which is "fresh," as oil (Ps 92:10); and yereq, having the radical signification of "putting forth," "sprouting," and is used for all food products of the earth (Gen 1:30; 9:3; Ex 10:15; Isa 15:6). Thorns.  Thorns remind of the pains we go thorugh in life but it also reminds me that we are overcomers of the things that life throws at us as long as we keep or focus on God. There will be at times insurmountable obstacles (Prov 22:5). The roots. The roots remind me that we are rooted into the Olive Tree (Rom 11), that we have not only the blessings but we also have the curses of being a part of Israel. Through our blood covenant we are rooted to the House of God/Christ so we also have the blessings of being a part of the family of God. We are firmly established and rooted in love (Eph 3:17; Col 2:7). In essence, we are deeply rooted into God's world as long as we sup or dine in His word on a daily basis. (Job 5:3; Ps 80:9; Isa 27:6; 37:31; 40:24). The word is my water and as long as I am in His word, then there will be prosperity and growth (Jb 29:19) and I will never be lacking (Ezek 31:7) and will be accounted for the multitude of many branches (Ezek 31:9).
When I see fingers in clouds, I picture them as God's fingers. When I feel the rain, I picture it as God's tears of sorrows or joy. When I feel the wind, I feel His breath. When I hear the thunder, I hear His voice. When I see roses, I see all aspects of Him. The thorns are His spankings. The flowers are His beauty. When I look into the center of the flower, I see myself as an little insect all curled up in His arms (petals) and sucking on His nectar. When I see the roots, I see His word full of stature and truth. When I see the sun, I see the Son. When I see the Moon, I see the Spirit. When I see the trees pointing up, I see me looking up to the third heaven. When I see the mountains, I see Him carving every crook and cranny with His fingers. When I see His water, I see refreshing life.
The Heavens. The angels protect the throne of God in the third Heaven. But in the Second Heaven or the first Heaven, our universe, I see imagery angels with their wings spread wide and the wings are touching each other as far as the East is from the West. But if you look through those wings, you see the eyes of God because the stars are the eyes of God.
Job_34:21  For His eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.
Psa_11:4  The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
Psa_34:15  The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Psa_101:6  Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
Pro_5:21  For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings.
Pro_15:3  The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.




Grass. Every blade in the lawn is a single seedling. We are those seeds who are individual plants. What helps us the most is those earthworms digging around us to help get us nourishment and help us to get oxygen. The Earthworm is not mentioned in the Bible but yet it is important in that it decomposes matter that helps the plants to take up the much important nutrient that the plants need.
Husbandry. A farmer is called a husbandman.
We first prepare the soil for taking the seed. We get rid of unwanted items such as trees, rocks (Isa 5:2), weeds, etc. We put up walls and hedges (Isa 5:5; Num 22:24) and a watchtower. So God gets rid of this stuff in our life. He gets rid of the "Playboy Magazines" in our lives, our foul language may go away, and other unwanted things go away. The soil gets organic matter added from cow dung, carcasses, blood, salt (Matt 5:13; Lk 14:34-35) and other organic matter through tilling (Ps 83:10; Isa 25:10; 2 Kgs 9:37; Jer 9:22). Then we have to come up with a means of irrigating the soil. During the plowing process the seed (Word) is added. While waiting for the harvest, there is the ongoing process of pruning, thinning, side and top dressing, removal of weeds from rows, etc. Maintaining equipment. And then came the harvest.  There are many spiritual lessons learned from farming.  Winnowing means separating/scattering the chaff (evil) from the grain (good) as what will happen at Armageddon in the valley of decision (Har-Megeddo). See Matthew 25 Sheep and Goats. Harvest means judgment. Threshing means crushing. Stubble means wicked.
Harvest of wheat and barley. "The interesting points between these two include the fact that barley is a constant harvest from the beginning of the barley harvest to the end of the wheat harvest. By that I mean that if you were to allow a shoot of barley to fully ripen on the stalk, when you go to cut the shoot, all of the grain will fall off. It has to be harvested as it gets to its ripening stage or its hardened stage. It is a time where every day we go out and get a harvest from the fields. I believe that part of the reason for the “counting of the omer” during the barley harvest is to keep us focused on HIM during the busy harvest season.
     Wheat, on the other hand, is a harvest that is left in the field until ALL of the wheat is ready to reap. (Are you getting the spiritual significance yet?) Just like in the prophecies of the fall feasts, there will be a day when ALL of the souls (wheat) will be harvested at once. And when it is harvested it is beaten against the thrashing floor and they pull a studded plank over the grain to break apart the hard shell of the wheat grain. This plank is called a “tribulan”. From which we get the word “tribulation”. It is a necessary step in harvesting wheat that is unnecessary when harvesting the softer  grains of the barley harvest. Barley is a softer hard grain.
    This is a wonderful picture of the two types of believers in the world. Those who, by virtue of following the Commandments of Elohim, are the softer grains of the barley harvest, the first fruits in the world, and those with a calloused exterior (the wheat), who, when the harvest comes, need the beating of the threshing floor and the force of the tribulation to break their hard exterior and reveal the good fruit."

Do not fear nor be discouraged for God is with you and all around you. Joshua 1:9

Jos 1:5  There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Jos 1:6  Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
Jos 1:7  Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
Jos 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Jos 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Deu 1:21  Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Deu 1:26  Notwithstanding ye would not go up, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God:
Deu 1:27  And ye murmured in your tents, and said, Because the LORD hated us, he hath brought us forth out of the land of Egypt, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us.
Deu 1:28  Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.
Deu 1:29  Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them.
Deu 1:30  The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;

The Judgments of God are coming upon this world in 5778 because of rebellion to the Word of God. God is coming in to cleanse and purify the Earth for the Messianic Kingdom in 2018. But for those of us who are saved and left behind, do not fear nor get discouraged and believe this:

Deu 1:30  The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;
During this timeframe Christian, God will reveal Himself to you through all the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments so watch because God is awesome!!!!

Deu 1:31  And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place.
Deu 1:32  Yet in this thing ye did not believe the LORD your God,
Deu 1:33  Who went in the way before you, to search you out a place to pitch your tents in, in fire by night, to shew you by what way ye should go, and in a cloud by day.

During these 40 years in the wilderness, when the congregation pitched their tents at the stopovers according to the layout of the Tribes, God saw the Cross at every stopover.
These stories of the Tanakh point us to the Cross of Calvary and the NT points back to Yeshua as our Lord and Savior.

Also God bore us upon His wings as an Eagle bears up its hatchlings. Also, we see God protecting us with His wings as a Mother Hen protects her children under her wings.

The question you need to ask yourself is: Do you believe or not believe?

Song: I Believe. "I Believe" www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtExxkW0ws

Deu 1:34  And the LORD heard the voice of your words, and was wroth, and sware, saying,
Deu 1:35  Surely there shall not one of these men of this evil generation see that good land, which I sware to give unto your fathers,
Deu 1:36  Save Caleb the son of Jephunneh; he shall see it, and to him will I give the land that he hath trodden upon, and to his children, because he hath wholly followed the LORD.
Deu 1:37  Also the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, saying, Thou also shalt not go in thither.
Deu 1:38  But Joshua the son of Nun, which standeth before thee, he shall go in thither: encourage him: for he shall cause Israel to inherit it.
Deu 1:39  Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

If you keep God’s commandments and do the Will of God for your life, then you will be going into the Messianic Kingdom.

Here is the command that God will take the Bride and the children on the Day of Rapture.

Deu 1:36  Save Caleb the son of Jephunneh; he shall see it, and to him will I give the land that he hath trodden upon, and to his children, because he hath wholly followed the LORD.

The Bride is the one who follows the Lord in all His ways. Do you? If not, don’t you think you should start now for the rapture is in less than 70 days.

Deu 1:39  Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

90 percent to 95 percent or more  and up to 98 percent of humanity over these past 2000 years shall not possess the Messianic Kingdom. Do you want to be one of the 5 percent that will possess the Messianic Kingdom?

Deu 1:40  But as for you, turn you, and take your journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea.
Deu 1:41  Then ye answered and said unto me, We have sinned against the LORD, we will go up and fight, according to all that the LORD our God commanded us. And when ye had girded on every man his weapons of war, ye were ready to go up into the hill.
Deu 1:42  And the LORD said unto me, Say unto them, Go not up, neither fight; for I am not among you; lest ye be smitten before your enemies.
God is not among us because of our sins that we want to keep doing.

Deu 1:43  So I spake unto you; and ye would not hear, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD, and went presumptuously up into the hill.
Deu 1:44  And the Amorites, which dwelt in that mountain, came out against you, and chased you, as bees do, and destroyed you in Seir, even unto Hormah.
Deu 1:45  And ye returned and wept before the LORD; but the LORD would not hearken to your voice, nor give ear unto you.
Deu 1:46  So ye abode in Kadesh many days, according unto the days that ye abode there.

Mat_7:13  Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
In these verses notice the two ways (13-14), two trees (15-20), two professions (21-23), two builders (24-29). The "two ways" was a common teaching method in Judaism and Greco_roman philosophy.
Mat 7:14  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Tithe, Remnant, few.
One percent of humanity will be the Bride of Christ for they have sought Him out and found His and follow his ways. 2-5 percent are still trying to find their way but they have not fully given themselves to God’s ways. What about YOU?
90 percent to 95 percent of humanity will follow the path to destruction.
Mat_7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Obedience to the will of God comes first.
Lord, Greek kurios, which can have four possible meanings (see Mat_1:20). In the present verse, Yeshua seems to say that a day will come when people will address him as the divine Lord-more than human but not necessarily YHVH; however, see Php_2:9-11. In the Septuagint "kurios" is the most common rendering of "YHVH." In Paul's writings and in the General Letters "kurios" sometimes refers to Yeshua.
Only those who do what my Father in heaven wants, only those who obey the Torah as I have expounded it in this sermon, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven (see Mat_3:2).
Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils (demons)? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
That Day is the Day of Judgment (Hebrew Yom-haDin); see Rev_20:11-15.
There is only one devil (Satan) but there are many demons. The demons are those angels who sinned with Satan by following him when he revolted againsst God. Some are confined (2 Pet 2:4), but many are active in the world (Matt 12:43-45). They seek to hinder the purposes of God (Eph 6:11-12); they promote their own system of doctrine (I Tim 4:1); they can inflict diseases (Matt 9:33) and possess the bodies ofmen and  of animals (Matt 4:24; Mark 5:13).
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work (ergazomai = produce, end result)  iniquity (a nomia = without Torah).
Lawlessness, Greek anomia, "absence of law, absence of Torah." Hence you workers of lawlessness means "you who act as if there were no Torah"; it confirms Yeshua's teaching on the permanence of the Torah (Mat_5:17-20). The Greek word "anomia" can be rendered "wickedness," but doing so here skirts the Jewish context.
     Yeshua begins his declaration of the Gospel of the Kingdom with, "Think not that I have come to destroy the Torah, or the prophets (5:17) and concludes with the horrifying scene from the throne room on Judgment Day for those who missed the extremely narrow gate that leads to eternal life.  His entire discourse is an endorsement and clarification of Torah, just as Moses instructed us to expect from The Prophet. He elucidated the teachings of the Torah that had become grossly twisted in practice, and contrasted the Torah to the rules of the prevailing religious systems of the day. He then took us to the throne room where he will, one day, pronounce judgment in compliance with the Torah. Those who thought that they were following him will truly have a terrifying awakening on that day.

Deu 2:7  For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.
This has been so true in many of our lives. God is an Awesome God in Heaven and on Earth.

Timeframe 2

Deu 2:14  And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.
A generation can last up to 38 years of age.
     1979 CE Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty signed. Prime Minister Menachem Begin and President Anwar Sadat awarded Nobel Peace Prize. Other than the events already mentioned I’m thinking this would be considered the other most positive historical step towards modern Israel’s expansion, showing “the fig tree putting forth leaves”. It led to many long term benefits, such as providing for the free passage of Israeli ships through the Suez Canal.  38 years till 2017.

Deu 2:19  And when thou comest nigh over against the children of Ammon, distress them not, nor meddle with them: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon any possession; because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession.
Deu 2:20  (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;
Deu 2:21  A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:
    There is much talk on the internet in certain circles about the Giants coming back during the Day of the Lord. It is possible that it may or will happen again so be prepared for giants, aliens, demons, and fallen angels.

Timeframe 3 PASSOVER

Deu 2:24  Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.
Deu 2:25  This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.
Passover of 2018 is when the Nations begin to fear God and Israel.

We are not quite sure of the day but we do know the year. The year is 1428.
1431 Sabbath Year (Shemitah) Shortly before the Second Census, near the end of the 40 years in the wilderness, 24,000 are killed in a plague. Pinchas:  Number 25:10ff.

Note: We now have two Jubilee counts going. In the end these two are 3 years apart (2017, 2020).

2478 1428, 1258 1414,1572 BCE  Abib אביב‎ 10    Jubilee count begins for walkinthelight.ca/timeline.htm    Joshua ('Yahovah saves' ) leads Israel into "the promised land"  Joshua 3:17 "And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of יהוה stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan," Joshua 4:1
"children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho. And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year." Joshua 5:10,12.
    2017 to 2018 timeframe is 70 Jubilees from this timeframe here. Notice all the 8’s. The number eight means a new beginning.

Deu 2:24  Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over (Passover—Ex 12)  the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

Upon your arrival to the Messianic Kingdom, please remember to Passover (Passover—Ex 12) the river Jordan.

Psa 114:1  When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
Psa 114:2  Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
Psa 114:3  The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
Psa 114:4  The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
Psa 114:5  What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
Psa 114:6  Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?
Psa 114:7  Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob;
Psa 114:8  Which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.

The Flood ties into the Baptism of the Earth just as the Sea of Reeds (Gulf of Aqaba) was divided. And then there was the Jordan River baptism which is our picture of Baptism by Fire.
Do you see how these chapters of Deut 1-3 tie to our present timeframe for the Universe?

Deu 2:26  And I sent messengers out of the wilderness of Kedemoth unto Sihon king of Heshbon with words of peace, saying,
Messengers remind me of Yeshua sending us the Holy Spirit to remind us to get prepared for His arrival. Bride. Be ready for the time is short until the Day of Rapture and this is when you do not want to miss the boat. If you do miss the boat, then you go through the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Revelation.

Conclusion of Deuteronomy Lesson:
Deu 3:18  And I commanded you at that time, saying, The LORD your God hath given you this land to possess it: ye shall pass over armed before your brethren the children of Israel, all that are meet for the war.
How many times have we read verses like this and not see the words: PASSOVER.

Deu 3:19  But your wives, and your little ones, and your cattle, (for I know that ye have much cattle,) shall abide in your cities which I have given you;
Deu 3:20  Until the LORD have given rest unto your brethren, as well as unto you, and until they also possess the land which the LORD your God hath given them beyond Jordan: and then shall ye return every man unto his possession, which I have given you.
Rest: The Messianic Kingdom is the Last Day of 7000 years and is the Covenant of Peace.
Deu 3:21  And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, Thine eyes have seen all that the LORD your God hath done unto these two kings: so shall the LORD do unto all the kingdoms whither thou passest.
Deu 3:22  Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you.

Eze_34:25  And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
Eze_37:26  Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
Psa_119:165  Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Psa_122:8  For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
May the Shalom (Peace, Wellness, wholeness, oneness, Joy/blissfulness) of God that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all of eternity as we come into the Day of the Lord and the Messianic Kingdom.
   Our goal was to see if the Sabbath readings were pointing to Signs in the Sun, Moon, and Stars and we know by this reading of Deuteronomy, it points to the year of 2017/2018 timeframe. We have partially met our goal. In the next article for Av, we will dig into Isaiah 1:1-27. I hope you have enjoyed your ride back into memory lane of the Torah. I suggest for you to fasten your seatbelts for the ride ahead is going to get bumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment