Thursday, August 6, 2020

Day of Trumpet New Moon 2nd Advent to Feast of Tabernacles Full Moon Millennium

 

Day of Trumpet New Moon to Feast of Tabernacles Full Moon

In this article, I want us to understand the last 15 day period and what will happen then. Most of the article comes from a Bible Dictionary: Valley of Jehoshaphat, Judgment of the Nations, Judgment of Israel, Bema Seat Judgments.

On the Day of Trumpet New Moon in 2020 or 2021, the Valley of Jehoshaphat will be created all the way to Azal near the Jordan River. It is a valley in which the Lord will gather all nations together for judgment (Joel 3:2, 12). It means “Yahweh Judges.” It is called Valley of Decision, Valley of Judgment, Valley of Fate-Decreed (Joel 3:10), Wilderness of the People (Ezek 20: 33-38). Scriptures: II Chronicles 20:20-26; Ezek 20:33-38; Zech 14: 1-5; Matt 25 Sheep and Goats.

You read about the earthquake in Rev 11:15. The Day of Atonement earthquake is Rev 11:18, Rev 16:18. This earthquake has Lightning, Voices (Trumpets, Thunder, and hail stones (Rev 16:18-21) from 80-100 pounds. Remember Arizona Crater in the USA.

Ezek 20: 30-38 KJV

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Zech 14: 1-5 KJV

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Between Day of Trumpet to Day after Day of Atonement, 4 battles take place between Jesus and the Antichrist. These are at Jerusalem, Petra, Bozrah, and Armageddon (Rev 16, 19) on Day of Atonement according to the Left Behind Series. The last Megiddo battle was in 1918 (Psalm 18) between Sept 19 to 25.

5 Days of Grace between Day of Atonement and Millennium.

Matt 25:1-14 KJV Judgment of the Gentiles

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The rest of this is cross references over the 5 days of grace with the judgments. No particular order of events. These 5 days take place in the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

Judgments of God on Believers valuation by commandments, statutes, ordinances, and reward/crowns. Works related on Believers (II Cor 5:10; Rom 14:10; Acts 25:6, 10, 17; 12: 21; Matt 12:36; II Cor 9:6; Gal 6:7, 9; Eph 6:8; Col 3: 24-25; I Cor 3:12-15).

Judgment of Israel (Ezek 20:33-44; Mal 3:2-6). Told in Deut 28:15-68; Isa 1:3,5; Jer 2-9.

Judgments of the Nations: Matt 25:31-46. Day of Atonement (Joel 3:12-16; Zech 12:2,9; 14:2; Rev 11:16,19). Announced by OT prophets (Isa 13-23; Jer 46-51; Ezk 25-32. Basis on how individuals treated God's people (Matt 25:40), Christians (Heb 2:11-14) and Israel (Ps 22:22; 69:8) during the Great Tribulation (3.5 years) between Sept 2016 to 2021 and up until 5 days of grace after Armageddon on Day of Atonement in the last week of Sept. National Repentance of Israel at Day of Trumpet New Moon—End of 5 days of grace (Zech 12:10-13:1; Deut 30: 1-10; Hos 5:15-6:3; Rev 1:7) + Salvation (Isa 66:8; Zech 3:9; Rom 11:26).

Crowns/Prizes/ Rewards:

Crown of Glory (I Pet 5:4) which has its basis in eternal life (Jas 1:12; Rev 2:10). This crown is the crown of righteousness to all those who love His appearing (II Tim 4:8) and His watching. We purify ourselves daily (I Jhn 2:28; 3:2-3) because Jesus arrives in 2020.

Crown of Righteousness for those who love and prepare for Christ's second coming (II Tim 4:8).

Crown of Life for those who patiently bear the tribulations of training (Jas 1:12; Rev 2:10).

Crown of Glory for the faithful pastor (I Pet 5:4).

Crown of Rejoicing for those who win souls (I Thess 2:19; Phil 4:1).

Crowns/rewards can be lost (II Jhn:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment