Friday, August 21, 2020

3 Days of Darkness

 

Mark Bomar   3 Days of Darkness

I Really Was Ridiculed Years Ago When I Posted This. I Believe The 3 Days Of Darkness Confused Or Upset Others.
But Now I'm Resharing Because Many Are Now Talking About The 3 Days.

Below is an order of events based on multiple prophetic words given and my own testimony of events.

Urgent Words from the Lord

Years ago back in 2015 I was told to make 40 copies of this transcript. I had this presented to me and questioned it's authenticity. I was instructed by our father to make forty copies of this document. I was questioning rather It was the Lord telling me this or another entity. I had placed the document on the dash in my truck and as I was coming home I was fixing to pull into the street I lived on. Suddenly I heard Go Make 40 Copies. Please understand this is when I was hearing from our lord on a daily basis. As I tried turning onto my street my steering wheel would not turn. So I asked the Lord if this was him keeping me from turning. Again I heard Go Make 40 Copies. Understand that this is at a time when our father was instructing me to do things on a daily basis. I had annual contracts with numerous churches and the Lord instructed me to go into the Pastors offices and pound my hand on thier desk and give each Pastor a message from him. He also would make me pull over in the middle of traveling and call these pastors and deliver even more messages from him. The pastors all thought I had lost my mine and asked who gives you the authority to say these things. I replied steadfast the lord GOD. I had told the lord if I did these things that I would lose all my contracts. I was told to follow the orders and rest assured that he would provide for me. I lost every contract on January 1st, 2014. I have handed out just three or four copies to certain people. This is NOT the full transcript. It goes into many more details. As always I ask that you take this to the Lord for discernment.

1. 144,000 Enter through the Narrow. . Door Yeshua will be with each one of you, guiding you as His path is getting to be the narrowest. It will ever be BEFORE I send Him for His Great Rescue.
Events are about to be coming forth as the Peace Agreement to divide My Land, My Holy Land will be signed. Rev 4:1
2. At the appointed time "some" of the
great shaking will begin to occur at the time the peace agreement is signed.
3. The GREAT Rescue, part of my Bride
and all the little children are
Translated, those who surrender
ALL TO HIM!
4. Some level of chaos and destruction
must follow causing the electricity
to be turned off.
5. 3 days of darkness commence, The
Bride will be Glorified during the
Darkness.
6. A Rapture of the 1st Fruits occurs
DURING the climax of the birth pains
or darkness 1st or 2nd day?
7. A Rapture of the guest (next level of
faithful) occurs AFTER the 3 days of
darkness, the guest go in natural bodies,ones who accepted the invitation to the wedding banquet.
8. After the darkness, then remaining
40 days of testing for the luke-warm
and foolish with part of the Bride left
behind to assist those left behind.
9. At the end of the 40 days, the Rapture of the awaiting Bride, ( it is assumed the tried/tested luke warm and foolish have been refined are taken also, but maybe NOT?)

Satan is a lion waiting to kill steal and destroy. He cares nothing for humanity. He hates everything that I God of all represents. Children if you are left behind after I rapture, or rescue my true church. Woe to you. Woe to the mothers with child. Woe to the men who rejected me. This is all written in my words. It is coming to pass. There will be FEMA camps that will take people in and they will never come out. If you are a true witness for me you will be treated unmercifully and be tortured and beheaded.

My Holy and Only Begotten Son will be seen, and every eye shall behold Him, not only when He comes the second time, but when I send Him for His Awaiting Bride. All will know who took their spouses, and parents, and other family members. All will know, My Saints. There is nothing that won't be revealed. Father will not tell you how long they will see Him in the clouds meeting you, His Bride, in air. This is directly in My Word, but has been continuously misconstrued because My Children do not consult Me, as they read My Word. My Saints, the world will be completely deceived by satan and his minions, for he will deceptively say that My Son was an alien come from distant planet, and the world is going to believe his lying and deceiving ways and persuasions. Every eye will see, but not every eye will believe. It is so important to be in My Holy Word, My Saints.

Do not forget to pray for my 2 witnesses
Do not forget to pray for my lost sheep

At this point and forward there will be guest that come to My precious Son, for salvation and Eternal Life. Yes, the guests will go up in the Rapture of my First Harvest. My First Fruits. A lot of questions about the timing of my 3 days of darkness have been asked. Father will tell you. It will be before the first barley rapture. It will be a formidable event for my lost and backslidden and lukewarm, but a fantastic and glorious event for my Son's Bride. Saints, you will receive my Glory before the days of darkness. This is not the putting off of the corruptible and the putting on of the incorruptible. This is receiving the Power from on High. My fullness of my Ruach Ha Kodesh. For you to do Father's everlasting works. Think not that you will be invincible while you are working for Me. For did not I say that some of my Son's precious Bride will be martyred and tortured for His Name's sake? Just allow Me to disclose to you what Father chooses to reveal. Take every message to Me. Some of my Saints think they have it figured out. No one will be able to know unless I reveal it. Father God Yahweh El, I AM the only revealer of My most excellent plan, has spoken!

I Would Never Attempt To Misled Or Confuse Others Intentionally. I Always Ask You Take Things I Show You To The Lord. Especially NOW!


JA Notes: Dams globally break. Scenic wonders gone. 10 deadliest volcanoes erupt. Living in tents. 250-500 mile hour winds. Nuclear Winter conditions. Temperatures 30 degrees to - 100 degrees. Equator moves south to Easter Island and Giza Pyramid Meridian. Earthquakes causing the continents to come back together. Day of the Lord is 360 days in length after the 3 days is over with. 

As for fallen angels and demons, if you are outside during the 3 days of darkness, you get attacked and die. If you are indoors and look outside to the world, you will be attacked and die. If you have idol items in your homes, they will attack you and you die. Get rid of all of your idols and idol items. I had an addiction to Santa (Satan) Clause and got attacked by a fallen angel in 2016 in the fall. I do not wish that event on anyone.

Uncented candles and oil lamps will work. Fast and pray is the best to do over the 3 days of darkness.

David Schoen from facebook An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah. Three Days of Total Darkness and you will be thrown forward, then 1290 days no Light, Blessed is he that makes it to 1335 days. This is the first resurrection. 1290 Days, 28 days sun & moon blood red, then 40 days rain & hail "make sure and do not go outside" Blessed is he that makes it to the 1335 days. This is the second resurrection. Daniel 12: 11-12 The Abraham Accord "the third temple" the deal of the century, the beginning of the 7 tribulation is right before our eyes. "But most Believers are sound to sleep and do not recognize the wolf when he comes". The third temple, will allow inter-faith worship, with Islam, Christianity & Jews together in Israel or in Abu-Dhabi, UAE. "Called Chrislam" First came the coronavirus, upon signing of "The Abrahamic Family House" late last year, to build a mosque, a synagogue and a church, all on one foundation. Signed by the Pope of Rome and Egypt's Sheikh Ahmed El-Tayeb, to be build "a third temple" for inter-faith worship in Abu-Dhabi, UAE. "Scheduled to open in 2022" Now comes the mid-east peace deal with UAE and ISRAEL to be signed in the next 7 to 10 days in early September, 2020 by Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed of UAE "United Arab Emirates". The Abraham Accord is about worshiping GOD in peace, to life at peace, "you worship your God and I will worship my god" Can you imagine the wrath of YAH GOD ALMIGHTY when he hears his people wanting to worship him at the dome of the rocks? You will know we are near the end when the 3 days of darkness come. Stay in your house, fast, pray, weep and repent in sack cloth, calling on the name of our Savior in the name of our Father. When they say peace, peace, then comes sudden destruction. The 3 days of darkness is Revelations 8: 5, And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. Get your house in order, get plenty of food and water, because another curse is coming on this earth, when they sign the Abraham Accord in the white house in the coming weeks. Will the Abraham Accord help initiate End Time Prophecy like Ezekiel 38 (Gog and Magog), Daniel 8, Zechariah 6, and Isaiah 28? Is the Abraham accord the first step in establishing an alliance of nations in the southern Middle East that will become allies of Israel in the end times? Does this explain why certain nations are included in the Gog Magog struggle in Ezekiel 38 and why others are not? Does this explain why the Daniel 8 War takes place? Will this be the Covenant of Death in Isaiah 28? Watch this Nelson Walters Video to find out. https://youtu.be/zJIUHe9j8KY

No comments:

Post a Comment