Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Threshing, Abundant love comes Monday, May 13, 2019

My threshing, abundant love
May 2019., 10 Judith Reynolds

JA Note: Some are watching Rabbinic Pentecost week for the rapture between May 14-22. Others are watching for June 9 Pentecost Rapture.

My people. My servants, that
My real friends my disciples

This is an unusual word for you, but I said to my servant, do not fear what comes, but rather write it down and tell me to fear only me and fear no man! L. One day, one hour, one moment, very soon!

You will be shaken to the core! My disciples experienced this when they witnessed my betrayal and crucifixion. They didn't understand! They interrupted me, hurt me and betrayed me!

I'll talk to you, so you who are really mine will experience this too. I warn you that this time is coming now, please get very close to me now.

This will soon be on you,, like on them. Your body can't get into heaven, where I made the place for you, and you have to handle it seriously.
I am who I am and I am your master surgeon to cut what is necessary in bones and spirit and meat night. I don't want you to be afraid, although i know it will touch you all... run in my arms!

And be in my safety, if these things in your eyes, your ears, your body, even in front of your heart happens; I keep you closer and no damage comes to you, but it's still necessary to get Arrive The Heavenly King. Eternal life is for my children forever, but alone I know all things, and you don't!

I ask for your trust, as I did with my disciples, with the few who visited me, and you who have been with me, and you who have been with me from now on. . Let me help you to let go of this passing world, because I come!. I come with my full power, with my full wrath, to put aside evil and to rule the truth ! Don't be like Peter, and don't ask your brothers what will happen to them., what will happen to them.

Everything is under control, what happens to them and with you, you follow me! My love for you is so huge! Keeps talking like a rushing waterfall!
My children, my people run into my safe arms now! Learn how to move fast and hurry up to do my will! I came to make you life and have eternal life!

Your Spirit will be one with my eny! I am with you!
Now is the test of your faith, rejoice and belt, your replacement is coming!

Your Savior, your friend the Lord,
Jesus Christ,
The words of Jesus, which have been in prayer for the past week.
His word was finished at 5:54
.
John 21:22
Jesus would say: if i want him to stay while I come, what do you do with it? You follow me. !

No comments:

Post a Comment