Monday, September 3, 2018

Dreams About the Day of the Lord and Nibiru


Dreams posted since August 20, 2018 on Day of the Lord and also Nibiru

All these dreams will be fulfilled between Day of Trumpet Rapture and Day of Atonement with marriage of the Groom and bride and Armageddon.
Also there are 400 + prophecies to be fulfilled between the rapture and the end of the millennium.

God gives prophecy dreams to people based upon where they live in the globe but many Christian pastors who have not had dreams and visions believe God will not give out dreams and Visions because they do not believe Joel 2 is for this year of 2018.

The Lord Will Pour Out His Spirit
Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Some God dreams may have more than one part to them so that means that they may occur at different times or different days and may be even weeks or months apart even though they occurred in one dream from God.
The Churches in America are scared of the Truth says a commentator on Paul Begley Video.

Mary Williams
Isaiah 60: darkness covered the earth,gross darkness the people,but the Lord shall arise on you. revival and judgment both. 50 jubilee. time of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3

Mary A
MANY OF US HAVE HAD SIMILAR DREAMS - and the Bible predicted this. God sends his people dreams & visions as WARNINGS of dangerous times ahead - it is up to US to HEED HIS WARNINGS ! Jesus warned us: "COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE.." (Revelation 18:4-5).


Rosemary Daniel Paul Begley Video on August 20 Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeuGPLsKJII&feature=em-comments
When I was 11 years old I dreamt day turning into night and people running what they had nowhere to go and in the sky Stars were falling and making different designs then in the sky there were music not of this Earth with thousands of angels and after a while I saw a White horse and I'm the horse was Jesus having never reading the Bible at the age of 11 I felt fear I tried to wake up and couldn't and when I woke up and went back to sleep it continued I had this dream exactly 3 times another time in my twenties and another time in my thirties I believe it was the coming of the Lord.

Tessy McCall Paul Begley Video August 20. I had a dream 2 days ago I was on top of a hill and saw a large planet with several small planets around it, It was very real.

Paul's Dream had the number 50 in it. August 20 + 50 days = Day of Trumpet (Oct 10, 2018) for the Second Advent.
Carolyn Roe
tornado has all ways been a warning of destruction in my dreams I have only dreamed of them 3 times. as I sit here listening to your dream I believe the Holy spirit reviled to me destruction over all 50 states. Praying ... Brothers and sisters be praying with me

Doris White About six months ago I had a dream that a huge tsunami went over Manhattan, NYC, Since then I've seen on social media that others have been having the same dream.

Scott O'Hanlon
Pastor, the very first prophetic dream I received was about the weather and Rev. 12! the intense lightning, the tornadoes, fireballs. still to this day I can remember how I felt in that dream. It was over a year ago now, around April 2017.
shikha lemuel
My daughter had a dream just like this when she was 10 years old. I had one 2 weeks ago. The Lord is prepping us.

Crystal R
I believe it was also August 20th when I had a dream which is weird for me because it's like my dreams have been shut off for a couple of years only little daily stuff here and there nothing big..... but in this dream I felt it as if I was there and I was with my mom and dad and another man I did not know... We were in Oregon and from 20 miles away I could see this volcano and with the force of something I've never seen before this thing erupted and I thought we had 20 minutes before it reached us but the Fireballs came flying within minutes and the sky's turned dark grey.... we were running and every Fireball missed us.....a huge Boulder size Fireball was flying right at me would have crushed me but a tree caught it... we got in the car and parked in an under ground parking garage and that was pretty much the end of the dream. I was so Disturbed when I woke up and I found it to be weird after all this time I haven't had any dreams then have this one.. I'm in Texas and volcanoes are never a thought in my head unless I see something on the news about one going off I didn't realize there were two over there in Oregon I had to look it up. I knew it was significant when I have the dream but now that I'm hearing others had dreams the same night I don't know what to do with this.

Donna Taliercio
yes i saw it all. Over 6 yrs ago. People were in darkness violence. This wasn”t dream. VISION! I had no idea at the time except judgment i knew. Here. i stood looking to upper left a HUGE HUMONGOUS DARK RED PLANET. I FELT MY HEART HURT. THEN LOOKED FORWARD TIME STOPPED PPL WEREN T READY. QUITE DARKNESS AS EVERYTHING STOPS. THEN I FEEL MY FEET W WOMEN NXT TO ME OFF THE EARTH AS I LOOK DOWN.

ted37846
I have had a dream in the last 2 weeks. This dream showed me seeing a solid white wedding garment with a gold heart shaped necklace at the top. Then I saw a large wedding cake and a gold heart shaped item on top that was only missing the bride and groom figurines. I am wondering could this dream be a sign that the preparations for the wedding of Jesus Christ and the Church is close to being competed and that Jesus is close to being told to go and get his bride from the earth.

VaprLife
ted37846...Especially now, it is important that all of us pay attention to dreams involving wedding preparations as they are messages of hope heralding the return of Jesus, and reminding us of the vital importance of being prepared for his return. Rev 19:7 "Let us rejoice and be glad; let us praise his greatness! For the time has come for the wedding of the Lamb, and his bride has prepared herself for it." And remember the parable of The 10 Foolish Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13). As time grows shorter and before Jesus' return....a great fiery white cross will appear in the sky... and everyone, no matter where they are... will see it. Then, shortly before the great earthquake occurs... there will be global rainbow auroras similar in appearance to the Northern lights. But while there is still time... the time for preparation is now.... BEFORE these events occur. Peace

Charlotte Chamberlain
I had a dream that I was raptured last year but I was in a waiting area but the waiting room was not complete the roof was missing and it was raining inside.

A. Q.
I dream about the two witnesses. And that they start their ministries soon.

VaprLife
A.Q. ....I have seen one of the Two Witnesses in a prophetic dream two years ago. He was a young boy- maybe 10-12 years of age, living in a small town in Italy near a waterway with a high arched stone bridge over it.... and when God pronounced judgement...he fell to his knees and fire poured forth from his mouth.... and everything around him instantly began to burn. And as judgement is pronounced, people will be separated- and some will go to the left - while others will go to the right. Peace

ZiggyLu 2022
Pastor Paul my friend had the exact same dream the other night. She called me and told me about it. She saw dark swirling clouds in the sky like a very dark storm coming.

Wise men Still seek Him
I had a dream that i will never forget. I was sitting in front of an oval mirror. I was wearing a white dress and someone was putting a veil on me. I could not see this person, but she was saying "yes, it is him". I was asking "Is it Jesus?" Then I was rising up through like an elevator, but it was cedarwood (i could smell it). I was so excited to think that I would see my savior. The last door that opened brought me to a room that was filled with tables and chairs. For years I saw it as a tavern, but I believe it to be a courtroom. There was a man sitting at one of the tables with a dirty white t shirt, looking at me, Off in the distance there were people sitting. The dream ended there but I woke up still smelling cedarwood.

Marie Koh
I also had such a dream recently, with dark grey skies and people falling over all over the place, and a calm voice said out loud, "Christians are getting bolder and braver."

Jill Norman
Paul I also had a dream about tornadoes a week and a half ago where the sky was very dark!

Kelly Salas
I had a prophetic dream a couple of months ago or so. I was in a house, it was day time, and all of a sudden something outside was blocking the light from the sun. So I walked to a window and saw a gigantic Boulder falling from the sky into a mountain in the near distance to me. Then I woke up.

Rose M
23.8.18. Today I woke up with a dream that large clouds in the form of mercury lava was coming down from the sky and completely covering people, but it did NOT hurt people who were righteous.
Entertained Angel unaware
blessings to you! I too had the dream of Darkness coming, so many people had this dream also, I just put up my first video of this blackness and alien it was very scary.

Anomaly
I told u a few days ago i dreamed 2 nights in a row about it being dark outside, pitch black and we aren't supposed to go outside. In 24 hrs i saw 2 things related to that without looking, 1 was on a political board saying soon we will see this message across all tvs and radio - do not go outside, stay in your homes in the lowest inner-most room, turn off ALL lights /a/c, do not look outside, do not make any noise. I disregarded that. 2nd thing was in my recommended videos, 1 about 3 days of darkness, I've never looked up anything like that. Next night i prayed and asked God if 3 days of darkness is going to happen, had another dream about it, and not to go outside, my mom and daughter wouldn't listen and drove somewhere. Egypt had a plague of darkness in Exodus. Also look up the video of live footage a Russian recorded with phone it got pitch black in 1-2 mins, pitch black.
VaprLife Anomaly...The Three Days of Darkness is coming... Peace
George Wiebe Could this be related to the 3 days of darkness?
Anomaly
George Wiebe Yes, after i heard about 3 days of darkness in that video i asked God if the 3 days of darkness is going to happen and if Christians will be here for it, then had the 2nd dream about it. I'm researching this now, apparently lots of people are having dreams about this. Some people told me it's a Catholic myth but God put a plague of 3 days of darkness on Egypt, read in Exodus 10.

John Ashcraft
Darkness in Revelation 16 is the 3 days of darkness and it will occur between the Biblical Day of Trumpet and the Biblical Day of Atonement between Oct 10th-20th, 2018. The day before is the Sun burning all of those Sun Worshippers (Christians and Catholics) who worship the Sun between Sept 11, 2018 - Oct 20th, 2018.

cute puppy
i had a dream back in 2014 the sky was on fire. it was like it was engulfed in flames and there were these faceless people dressed in black killing people. i remember hurrying back to my house and asked my mom to open the bible and save us. ive had two dreams that i consider to be prophetic but not sure.

Bill Salter My son autistic Jakob had the same dream but it was few months ago he's 11. 

Countrygirl 130 I had dreams of tornados and tsunamis. It was amazing to see but I didnt fear it either.

Sherri Curiel August 23 roads braking down and train overpasses falling down as train passes and rocks faking and flying everywhere. time is running out. my dream warning.

Willing Vessel I had a dream about tornadoes a few weeks ago. I'm puzzled about this because I see I'm not the only one seeing these things.

George Wiebe My Wife had a dream on the 22 of August that she saw a storm coming it got very windy . dust was flying high into the air.
Mrs P
Marty's dream with the ash reminds me of a dream I had 2 years ago. It was dark outside and I was running away from destruction that was all around me. I saw people being blown into ash in big poof's next to me. I took cover among the trees because they were unaffected. I don't remember being afraid in my dream, but I just wanted to get away from it. Inertly I knew the trees weren't going to be harmed. Revelation 7:3 "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God." Amen!
John Ashcraft
The sealing of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists have been going on now for the past 10 years so NOW comes judgment of the globe from Sept 11th, 2018 to Oct 20th, 2018. Then 5 days of grace and then the millennium begins Oct 25th, 2018.

newbone kanobe
Back in late 1998 99 I had a dream called the gathering..short version ...I was (we) were taken to a grassy mountain top ..there we talked and joked around very noble looking men older but strong..longish hair and colorful earthly colored robes then one man came upon us wearing a white robe..He talked amongst the guys and laughed a little. But you could tell these guys had a great respect for him..He then went to hand this scroll over to the guy I was talking with (great guy by the way)I reached up and grabbed this scroll and noticed that it seemed to be made from a thick skin and had a wax like seal on it ..I pushed on the seal and it crumbled like dry clay..The man reached over and said it was not for me to see..He then unrolled it and began to read it with a somber looking face..then the guy in the white robe told him after he was done then the other guy was to go and do his so on and so on till the last man was done(3 others ) then He would come ..I immediately thought this was Jesus..the the guy looked up and nodded his head without question!!!and walked towards a dark sky or storm off in the distance..I turned and bowed to my knees as the angel tried to stop me and i kissed his foolt which was in a sandal.. And asked are you Jesus ?? He just looked at me like He wasn't happy with me .. I woke up ..with a guilty feeling Imight have bowed before someone who might not be GOD and was I suppose to tell people about this dream.....I fell back asleep and that same Angel came to me and said I could if I wanted too but I was just brought to witness the Gathering and that was Jesus...After this dream I became at peace with everything and calm and could see things in a better light and full of faith it lasted for a couple of yrs and has since faded ..sad to say..

KEVIN UCTRAVELNURSE
My dreams already confirmed of the Rapture/ harpazo this year and confirmed by my age 51 and I turn 52 12-5/18 we are gone this year !!! My son dreaming we were in heaven and the same morning I was dreaming the number 51 over and over and couldn’t believe stop thinking of the number 51 over over again !! See you all in heaven this year the count down begins on September 10 through 24th

Julie Sidon Stevens
I just had this shocking dream this morning, August 25, 2018, (Canadian time). The Lord Jesus brought me up to heaven and from up there, He made me see many war ships and submarines moving very fast in the sea. And then I saw many fighter planes and helicopters flying above them. And I knew and told the Lord Jesus that they were so eager to go to war. Lord God have mercy on us. Amen!

Angela Ackles
I had a dream back in May about being around all these people and there was a lot of chaos going on. I remember the water looked super dirty. All this stuff was going on around me but no one could touch me. They could see me but they were not allowed to hurt me. It was the weirdest dream. I thought about it while you were saying that you were at peace because nothing could hurt you.

maria boletsis
I can't tell you how many dreams I have had over the years about tornados and dark skies over our nation. I would say for about 23 years I have had these recurring dreams that definitely started before 9/11. We are in dark times, that is for sure.

VICKI CARTER
I dreamed this back on April 11th but I only shared with my husband and a couple of friends initially. I had since posted it on a couple of threads and asked for others thought but not much response. What do you think? Plus, from a child, I have had reoccurring dreams of tornados and every direction I turned more tornados. I would always wake up before I would ever be caught by one. What do you think of my dream in April? I dreamed I was in a city somewhere among friends, family. Then all of a sudden I saw airplanes, large boxes, people and I thought “oh no, we are going to war!” We had been invaded and in order for the invaders not to kill us we had to put on a specific garment. I followed some of my friends to the area where they were donning the garments. They handed me mine and I thought, I’m not doing this and I quickly left. The leader of the invading army was wanting a particular female ( I don’t know who the female was or the significance of her) to put on the garment and follow him. I watched as the female approaches under the pretense of submission but as she came to him, she said something in his ear then she quickly twisted his head, breaking his neck. Then I awoke. It’s like a tribulation dream.

Carolyn Hubert Brother I also have had dreams of many tonadoas. And volcanoes. And hail. And fire from heaven. God Bless you til the End Brother.

mikel watsadi Amen Pastor Paul and Heidi. Ive had several very dark storm dreams. The thing that struck me is most people were ignoring the growing darkness just having a good time. Repent his return draws near. Amen

Gene Ryde
I had a dream two days ago that I was watching rain come down the hill and then the land started to slide. I thought it strange.

Chris Kennedy
I had a vision where 1/3 of the day the sun didn't give it's light. and one 1/3 of the night the moon didn't give it's light

Lisa Farris
I had a dream where the moon traveled in circles three times then the rapture occured.......... which was on a Thursday

Ahmad Ibn Abdillah
Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

John Ashcraft
Wrong. When 3 persons have prophetic dreams on the same day then that is a confirmation from God of the Universe, which means that it will come to pass between Sept 11 Rabbinic Day of Trumpet which is the rapture and Oct. 20th, Biblical Day of Atonement with the marriage of the groom and bride and Armageddon.

Deu_17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
Deu_19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Mat_18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
2Co_13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
1Ti_5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
Heb_10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment