Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Prayer and Dream about Sept 28 to Oct 20, 2018 by Autumn Sechez on Facebook


A Prayer and Dream about the Axial poleshift, Day of Trumpet, and Day of Atonement
Autumn Sechez on facebook.

I bowed in prayer today, and I felt the weight of the world in a deep groaning, for it felt like it was suffocating under the pressure of anguish and sin.
This beautiful blue planet was darkened and covered in a thick ugly gray matter that hissed and spit upon the earth and its inhabitants.
The plants, animals and its people were sick, and gaunt with this tumultuous darkening and despair.
I wept at the thought of what was happening. I prayed Oh God no, get them out, help them Lord.
I was moved to a place off in the galaxy as if I was watching in a dream.
The entire galaxies began to shake and I covered my head and crouched down, the sound was almost deafening. It was like a billion voices and trumpets all at once declaring King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty! With a crash like tumultuous thundering’s a blaze of light broke through the darkness. Shrieking cry’s from the pit of the dark came through, not now, not now, we are not through taking the children of God from you the evil ones shrieked!
Than I was pulled up into the presence of so many I could not see the end or beginning of them. I instantly was clothed in brilliance of white and I sat among them on a beautiful white horse who seem to know me and bowed his head in recognition of me presence on him.
Then out of the Heavens came a sound I couldn’t even explain it was like all the ocean roaring at once but in was beautiful and full of power.
“THIS IS MY SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED. I HAVE GIVEN HIM ALL AUTHORITY OVER THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, FOLLOW YOUR SAVOR ALL YOU SAINTS!”
Then in one solid perfect motion we moved to a place just above the earth’s surface through the clouds and watched as Jesus rode forth with the two edged sword of His mouth, he slew all the evil that darkened His earth in a blink of an eye.
He called a mighty angel with a great unbreakable chain to capture antichrist and the Dragon the one who lead all the earth into darkness by evil power. And he thrust him into the bottomless pit and locked it up; only He the Son of God holds the key now and forever.
Unexplainable shouts and songs went out from all the heavens in glory to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords for His victory.
Angels were sent to the four corners of the earth to gather His elect who held their faith through all adversity and terror the evil one cast upon the earth.
Very special glorious robes and crowns were placed upon their heads, and all the saints and host of heaven cried out in joyous songs for them.
My eyes could not hardly understand or believe what I saw next.
There was this Glory coming from every direction surrounding the earth like the arms of a mother holding her child near.
The earth started to change, I instantly could smell plants, herbs, fruits, grains, clear streams began to appear, trees became brilliant with glistening leaves and the colors of the whole earth began to move as if they were dancing in freedoms glory.
The earth was if it had just been born, and the skies took on a beauty I couldn’t explain.
The Lord said to His children come for one thousand years we have glorious joyful work to do!
Come into a glorious time of rest children and we shall feast and celebrate.
By Autumn Renee Sechez (The Lords Pearl)

She had the dream a year ago and it showed up this week on her computer.

Autumn Sechez I saw this vision in a dream about a year ago. Haven't opened it since tucking it away in a document. I came home and when i sat down it was on my screen. Now I am the only one who uses my computer and there it was, so i have no other choice but to believe the Lord placed it to send a message.

Johnny Ash Sept 28-Oct 1 is high watch days for the rapture. In my dream 7 years ago the rapture (Axial poleshift) takes place at either 6 AM or 11 AM Mountain Standard Day when it is daylight and the Sun is beaming down. Sept 27-30 are hot, sunny days, in Albuquerque, NM.

Autumn Sechez What was the reasoning for the shut down of SunSpot observatory in your opinion what were the government afraid we would see?

Johnny Ash Hopi Blue Star showing up finally in front of the Sun with the Hopi Red Star. Chanukkah 2017 dreams said: Monday, 27, 11 AM Mountain Standard Time and 6 AM/PM Tokyo. So interpretation was to watch for a Monday with something in the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Watch for the 27th of the Jewish Month (Sunspot, NM). And on Monday, the 24th of Sept, Purple Orb shows up at sunrise over the SW. Rock and Roll, although I really don't do loud music, is about to happen on Sept 28-Oct 1, 2018 called the axial poleshift and will carry through until Oct 20th, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment