Thursday, June 28, 2018

Last Day of John 6 Rapture Party

Last Day Rapture Party

The first time I did this article in 2012, it took me about 2-3 days to understand that day referred to a year and that paper was tedious because I had never studied on the word "day" from a Biblical point of view so I copied all the articles on day from 4-7 Bible Dictionaries. So the paper was 10 page in length. And then another author used Day referring to a year and then I understood it. Slow processing speed gets in the way when you want to learn something fast.

Last Day of John 6:39, 40, 44,54. Last day refers to the Last year for the rapture but what if the last day refers to the last day of the month for the rapture party?

Joh 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. 
Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. 

Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 

Last: G2078 ἔσχατος; eschatos; es'-khat-os
A superlative probably from G2192 (in the sense of contiguity); farthest, final (of place or time): - ends of, last, latter end, lowest, uttermost.

Day: G2250; ἡμέρα; hēmera; hay-mer'-ah
Feminine (with G5610 implied) of a derivative of ἧμαι hēmai (to sit; akin to the base of G1476) meaning tame, that is, gentle; day, that is, (literally) the time space between dawn and dark, or the whole 24 hours (but several days were usually reckoned by the Jews as inclusive of the parts of both extremes); figuratively a period (always defined more or less clearly by the context): - age, + alway, (mid-) day (by day, [-ly]), + for ever, judgment, (day) time, while, years.
Last Year. Last Day= whole 24 hour Day. Such a Sivan 30= July 13 = Supermoon and Partial Solar Eclipse.

G5610; ὥρα; hōra; ho'-rah
Apparently a primary word; an “hour” (literally or figuratively): - day, hour, instant, season, X short, [even-] tide, (high) time.

G1476; ἑδραῖος; hedraios; hed-rah'-yos
From a derivative of ἕζομαι hezomai (to sit); sedentary, that is, (by implication) immovable: - settled, stedfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment