Monday, August 22, 2016

August 19th 2016 and the 15th of Av


August 18-19th and the 15th of Av
    August 10th was a 4th day, August 11th was Day 5 to 19th is respectively day 9 and day 8. 8 means a new beginning and nine means final completion.

15th of Av.   Temple Mount and temple to be placed onto the mount.
     And the Talmud tells us that many years ago the “daughters of Jerusalem would go dance in the vineyards” on the 15th of Av, and “whoever did not have a wife would go there” to find himself a bride.  Marriage of the Bride to the groom Matt 25: 1-14 10 virgins and 5 left behind.

    And the Talmud considers this the greatest festival of the year, with Yom Kippur (!) a close second!

    Indeed, the 15th of Av cannot but be a mystery. As the “full moon” of the tragic month of Av, it is the festival of the future redemption, and thus a day whose essence, by definition, is unknowable to our unredeemed selves.


    Tu B'Av signifies the atonement for the sin of the Spies, where ten came bearing such negative reports which reduced the entire nation to panic. As a result of that sin, it was decreed by God that the nation would remain in the desert for 40 years, and that no person 20 or older would be allowed to enter Israel. On each Tisha B'Av of those 40 years, those who had reached the age of 60 that year died – 15,000 each Tisha B'Av.
     This plague finally ended on Tu B'Av.

     Six positive events occurred on Tu B'Av:
    Event #1 - As noted above, the plague that had accompanied the Jews in the desert for 40 years ended. That last year, the last 15,000 people got ready to die. God, in His mercy, decided not to have that last group die, considering all the troubles they had gone through. Now, when the ninth of Av approached, all the members of the group got ready to die, but nothing happened. They then decided that they might have been wrong about the date, so they waited another day, and another...

    Finally on the 15th of Av, when the full moon appeared, they realized definitely that the ninth of Av had come and gone, and that they were still alive. Then it was clear to them that God's decree was over, and that He had finally forgiven the people for the sin of the Spies.
     This is what was meant by our Sages when they said: "No days were as festive for Israel as the 15th of Av and Yom Kippur," for there is no greater joy than having one's sins forgiven – on Yom Kippur for the sin of the Golden Calf and on Tu B'Av for the sin of the spies. In the Book of Judges, Tu B'Av is referred to as a holiday (Judges 21:19).

    In addition to this noteworthy event, five other events occurred on Tu B'Av:
    Events #2 and 3 - Following the case of the daughters of Zelophehad (see Numbers, chapter 36), daughters who inherited from their father when there were no sons were forbidden to marry someone from a different tribe, so that land would not pass from one tribe to another. Generations later, after the story of the "Concubine of Giv'ah" (see Judges, chapters 19-21), the Children of Israel swore not to allow their daughters to marry anyone from the tribe of Benjamin. This posed a threat of annihilation to the tribe of Benjamin.

    Each of these prohibitions were lifted on Tu B'Av. The people realized that if they kept to their prohibition, one of the 12 tribes might totally disappear. As to the oath that had been sworn, they pointed out that it only affected the generation that had taken the oath, and not subsequent generations. The same was applied to the prohibition of heiresses marrying outside their own tribe: this rule was applied only to the generation that had conquered and divided up the land under Joshua, but not future generations. This was the first expression of the merging of all the tribes, and was a cause for rejoicing. In the Book of Judges it is referred to as "a festival to the Lord."
    Over the generations, this day was described in Tractate Ta'anit as a day devoted to betrothals, so that new Jewish families would emerge.

Event #4 - After Jeroboam split off the kingdom of Israel with its ten tribes from the kingdom of Judea, he posted guards along all the roads leading to Jerusalem, to prevent his people from going up to the Holy City for the pilgrimage festivals, for he feared that such pilgrimages might undermine his authority. As a "substitute," he set up places of worship which were purely idolatrous, in Dan and Beth-el. Thus the division between the two kingdoms became a fait accompli and lasted for generations.
     The last king of the kingdom of Israel, Hosea ben Elah, wished to heal the breach, and removed all the guards from the roads leading to Jerusalem, thus allowing his people to make the pilgrimage again. This act took place on Tu B'Av.

Event #5 - At the beginning of the Second Temple period, the Land of Israel lay almost totally waste, and the wood needed to burn the sacrifices and for the eternal flame that had to burn on the altar was almost impossible to obtain. Each year a number of brave people volunteered to bring the wood needed from afar – a trip which was dangerous in the extreme.
    Now, not just every wood could be brought. Wood which was wormy was not permitted. And dampness and cold are ideal conditions for the breeding of worms in wood. As a result, all the wood that would be needed until the following summer had to be collected before the cold set in. The last day that wood was brought in for storage over the winter months was Tu B'Av, and it was a festive occasion each year when the quota needed was filled by that day.

Event #6 - Long after the event, the Romans finally permitted the bodies of those who had been killed in the defense of Betar (in the Bar Kochba revolt) to be buried. This was a double miracle, in that, first, the Romans finally gave permission for the burial, and, second, in spite of the long period of time that had elapsed, the bodies had not decomposed. The permission was granted on Tu B'Av.
     Beginning with Tu B'Av, we start preparing ourselves spiritually for the month of Elul, the prologue to the coming Days of Awe. The days begin to get shorter, the nights get longer.

    Those who work out the gematria values of different expressions found that phrase adds up to 928 – and so does the words for "15th of Av."
www.aish.com/jl/hol/o/48955491.html

Gen 31:54
Sun/Son/Father in line with Regulus (King Star) and Venus in Leo (Lion of the Tribe of Judah)  and in line with Jupiter in Virgo.

beforeitsnews.com/space/2016/08/celestial-sign-in-sky-warns-of-the-rapture-moment-any-day-now-aug-18-19-2016-very-high-watch-times-2501351.html
Jupiter warning of Jesus Christ coming at the Rapture NOW!

1) Published on Aug 15, 2016


Psalm 19; Matt 25:1-14; Ps 19:5 Son coming out of his chamber.

August 10th-11th. Two planets Sun enters Leo border/chamber on the 11th and Jupiter entered the border of Virgo on the 11th. Moon is Israel (August 18th). Job 9:9 mentions chambers.

Shiloh Passage  Gen 49:10 August 27th  fourth star of Bethlehem

John 14:1  For behold the Lord Cometh  Mic 1:3;  Isa 26:20

Amos 3:8; Dan 12:3

    The heavens declare the glory of God – the story of redemption, the story of Shiloh – The Redeemer – coming to pick up His purchased possession. May we shine bright, as we go forward – out to meet the Bridegroom. Maranatha!

     Two planets on border on the 11th of August  Matt 25: 1-8 Sun enter Leo and Jupiter enters Virgo.

Moon Full moon August 18th.

From YouTube Channel:  informedchristians
www.informedchristians.com (for free printables, downloadables, guides, charts etc). used with permission


2) Possible ‘CHILL MAGNETIC REVERSAL’ but a rare kind that happens very quickly, and its most intense drifting will take place between JUNE 14TH AND AUGUST 19TH 2016. Kill: 75-80 percent of humanity, plants, and animals after or within 6 months of its ending.  Magnetic North shifts 124 degrees. It goes from North to South to South to North.  Plan on a Nuclear Winter over the next 2-3 years. Radiation fire. Fire by burning.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/03/former-nasa-scientist-reveals-dates-and-effects-of-2016-geomagnetic-earth-shift-3314394.html

In 2011, magnetic north pole moved 40 miles. By 2013, it had moved 365 miles. So the total has been 409 miles.

3) August 19th possibility of the Temple being put onto the Temple Mount by God ties into the Sept 28th  (40 days) showing of Nibiru bringing chaos onto the globe and at 127 days forward it ties into December 24th which is the ninth month and 24th day of Haggai 2 which is a possible axial pole shift and other events tied to the Temple, I think.

    Going backwards in time, it ties to 5 plants in a row between January 20th and February 20th event. Counting forward from February 20th, we have 80th day and 100th day. August 19 minus 70 and 80 days lands us on May 31 and 11 which is one day off from the February 20th 80th and 100th day. 

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1 Thessalonians 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

SAMPLE PRAYER #1:
     If you want to assign your soul to Jesus Christ, and to receive Jesus Christ into your heart, and then become a Child of God, you can just say a simple prayer like this: (Please note: this prayer was dictated to me by the Lord Jesus Christ of what you can say in prayer to Him, it wasn’t put together by me.)
     Dear Jesus, The Saviour of the World, today I come before You and want to make You The Lord and Saviour of my life.  I need You to save Me from all of my sins.  I have been wrong by not serving You earlier.  I am truly sorry for each and every sin, each and every wrong action that I have done in my life.  I ask You for complete forgiveness of all of my sins.  I ask You to completely wash all of my sins away from me, from my name, from my soul by The Precious Blood of The Lamb.  I believe that Jesus Christ died for me on The Cross.  I accept what He did for me as complete payment for my sins.  I ask You to please write my name in The Book of Life, so that I can live my eternal life with You in Heaven.  I ask all of this from You, Jesus.  And I thank You for Your free gift of salvation – that You paid in full by shedding all of Your Blood and Your Life for me.   Thank You for taking Me into Your Arms and into Your Heart.  I love You ever so much.  Until We see each other on The Other Side, I’ll always love you and stay faithful to You – even to the end of the age.  I love you Jesus and thank You for everything You’ve done for me.  I pray all this in Jesus Name.  Amen.


SAMPLE PRAYER #2:
    Here is another example of a prayer you can pray, if you want to assign your soul to Jesus Christ, and to receive Jesus Christ into your heart, and then become a Child of God, you can just say a simple prayer like this: (Please note: this prayer was dictated to me by the Lord Jesus Christ of what you can say in prayer to Him, it wasn’t put together by me.)
    Dear Jesus Christ, The Saviour of the World – I understand that a long time ago, You lived and walked on the Earth, this Planet Earth / well – You were in Heaven before that – You are Eternal – so You always were – and are and will be – But – you bled and died and shed Your blood by dying for me on the Cross – and all the sins of the whole wide world.  I agree that The Father, The Heavenly Father, accepted Your bodily sacrifice, Your death, the shedding and spilling of Your blood, Your innocent, Your truly innocent blood – as full payment for all of my sins – was paid in full on the Cross. So now – I can be scot free – I can be claimed as pure – I am be claimed as righteous – because Your Precious Blood goes before Me and washes My sins away from me – so then I appear before The Father as sinless – so then – I can be granted free access to the Father, The Son, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit – to my rightful place in Heaven.  I was created to live in unity and communion, communication with God – and I’m so sorry that I haven’t lived a good life, that was pleasing to God The Father.  So now – I repent, I say I’m sorry for disobeying You God – and am asking full forgiveness of all my sins, past, present and future sins, I claim redemption because of Jesus Sacrifice for Me.  I want to live with You Jesus Christ, in Your Eternal Kingdom.  I become a Child of God when I pray, when I say, repentance, forgiveness asking of mercy from You.  I believe You forgive me in full – and I claim victory for me to live in Heaven with You – in Your Forever Home in Heaven.  Thank you for preparing a Home for me in Heaven.  Thank you for loving me.  Thank you for saving my soul from Hell. Thank you for redeeming me, getting me out of the Pit of Hell, getting me out of the eternal flame of fire – the fire of Hell.  I love you Jesus and am truly sorry for not loving You sooner – not loving you properly.  I thank you that You receive me so easily – I run into your arms because I need You – as my Saviour.  Thank you Jesus for everything You’ve done for me.  In Jesus name I pray all this – and thank you again for everything that You’ve done for me.  Amen.


CHILDREN NEED SALVATION TOO. 
    If they understand the difference between right from wrong, truth from lying, Jesus versus the devil etc, they are accountable for their soul before the Lord.  This can happen as early as 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 years of age.  The younger the better.  Please see post about Salvation for Children – May 28, 2016. 

ichoosemyeternitynow.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/sat-may-28-2016-age-of-accountability-salvation-is-needed-for-children-too-the-younger-they-accept-the-lord-jesus-christ-into-their-hearts-the-better/

    Sample prayers that children may wish to pray.
They can say a repentance prayer – just like anybody else can.
Of course, it will be much shorter. It can be like this:


SAMPLE PRAYER FOR CHILDREN #1:
    Dear Jesus, I know I do wrong things.  Please forgive Me for not listening to mommy and daddy, and everybody else.  I am sorry for the sins – for doing wrong things.  I believe you died for me, and paid for my sins.  Please come into my heart today, so that I can go to Heaven when I die, or when you call for Me to go.  I love you Jesus.  Thank you for dying for me and washing my soul clean with your blood.  I pray all this in Jesus Name.  Amen.

SAMPLE PRAYER FOR CHILDREN – FOR THE YOUNGER ONES #2:
    Dear Jesus Christ, The Saviour of the world, I believe you are the truth.  I believe you died for me so that I wouldn’t have to go to Hell.  Thank you for washing me clean with your blood and saving me.  I believe you love me and that you are God.  I receive you today.  In Jesus Name I pray.  Amen.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9-13 That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame. “ 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

May God bless you and save your soul for Heaven.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment