Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The End is Come Part 2 of 2


The End is Come Part 2

Our story is mostly centered on Ezekiel 7, 20 and Amos 8 but many overlook Deuteronomy 32. Read the entire chapters to keep everything in context.

Key words: The End, abominations, idols, Sabbaths, and New Moons

Our story begins in Deuteronomy 32 for that is the End and it ties to Revelation Day of the Lord (The Lord's Day).

Deu 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
Deu 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
Deu 32:11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
Deu 32:12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.
Deu 32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;
Deu 32:14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.
Deu 32:15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
Deu 32:16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods (Idols), with ABOMINATIONS provoked they him to anger. Ties to Ezekiel 7 and 20.
Deu 32:17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
Idol worship was prevalent in these days as it is today in 2019.
Deu 32:18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
Deu 32:19 And when the LORD saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

Deu 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
Deu 32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
Wrath of God, Day of the Lord by Fire.
Deu 32:23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.
Deu 32:24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
Famine, beast, and sword. Do you realize that the 4 horsemen of Revelation are present.
Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs. 5778/2018
Deu 32:26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
Deu 32:27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.
Psalms 83 War and Ezekiel 38-39 War. The Gog-Magog war ends on the Day of Atonement with the Marriage of the Groom and bride and Armageddon.
Deu 32:28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
Deu 32:29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
Deu 32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
Deu 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
Deu 32:32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed over Passover Week. 5 plain cities with 250,000 each. They were destroyed in the month of Aviv which was the first month after the Exodus in Chapter 12.
Deu 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
Deu 32:34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?
Deu 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity (Day of the Lord, Day of the Wrath of God) is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Deu 32:36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
Deu 32:37 And he shall say, Where are their gods (idols), their rock in whom they trusted,
Deu 32:38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Deu 32:40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
Deu 32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
Day of the Lord between the New Moon and the Full Moon. Specifically Armageddon ten days after the New Moon rapture party. Battle of Megiddo was on April 16 in the 15th century. Battle of Megiddo in 609 BC and we are in 2019 CE. Battle of Megiddo 1918 CE at the end of WWI took place between Sept. 19, 23 (Feast of Tabernacles Full Moon), and 25.
The Battle of Megiddo (15th century BC) was fought between Egyptian forces under the command of Pharaoh Thutmose III and a large rebellious coalition of Canaanite vassal states led by the king of Kadesh. It is the first battle to have been recorded in what is accepted as relatively reliable detail. Megiddo is also the first recorded use of the composite bow and the first body count. All details of the battle come from Egyptian sources—primarily the hieroglyphic writings on the Hall of Annuals in the Temple of Amun-Re at Karnak, Thebes (now Luxor), by the military scribe Tjaneni.
The ancient Egyptian account gives the date of the battle as the 21st day of the first month of the third season, of Year 23 of the reign of Thutmose III. It has been claimed that this was APRIL 16, 1457 BC according to the Middle Chronology, although other publications place the battle in 1482 BC or 1479 BC. The Battle of Megiddo was an Egyptian victory and resulted in a rout of the Canaanite forces, which fled to safety in the city of Megiddo. Their action resulted in the subsequent lengthy Siege of Megiddo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Megiddo_(15th_century_BC)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Megiddo_(609_BC); 2019 minus -609 BC = 2627 to 2628 years. Both end in 9.

1918 was the Battle of Megiddon Between Sept 19 to 25th. Sept 23 was the first day of Feast of Tabernacles. The Battle of Megiddo (Turkish: Megiddo Muharebesi) also known in Turkish as the Nablus Hezimeti ("Rout of Nablus"), or the Nablus Yarmasi ("Breakthrough at Nablus") was fought between 19 and 25 September 1918, on the Plain of Sharon, in front of Tulkarm, Tabsor and Arara in the Judean Hills as well as on the Esdralon Plain at Nazareth, Afulah, Beisan, Jenin and Samakh. Its name, which has been described as "perhaps misleading" since very limited fighting took place near Tel Megiddo, was chosen by Allenby for its biblical and symbolic resonance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Megiddo_(1918)

World War I also known as the First World War or the Great War, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

Deu 32:42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
Deu 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

The Day of the Wrath of the Lord (New Moon to 10 days later)
In the previous chapter, we had abominations, idols, the Wrath of God, Sodom and Gomorrah in the month of Aviv, and Armageddon on April 16 in the 15th century.
In Ezekiel 7, we will be seeing more of the same except we pick up more on the phrase: I AM the Lord. (JA Note: I love the phrase: I AM the Lord).

Eze 7:1 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 7:2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
Eze 7:3 Now is THE END COME upon thee, and I will send mine anger (Wrath of God) upon thee, and will judge (Bema Seat Judgment, Lake of fire Judgment) thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine ABOMINATIONS.
Eze 7:4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD (one).
Eze 7:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come.
Eze 7:6 An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. (4 times for the End is come).
Eze 7:7 The morning (6 AM, 9 AM) is come unto thee, O thou that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of trouble (Day of the Lord from New Moon to Full Moon) is near, and not the sounding again of the mountains.
Eze 7:8 Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations. (2 times for judgment, 3 times for abominations).
Eze 7:9 And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth. (4th time for abominations, 2 times for I am the Lord).
Eze 7:10 Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded. (5th time for come).
Eze 7:11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness: none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of any of theirs: neither shall there be wailing for them. None of them shall remain. Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Eze 7:12 The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.
Eze 7:13 For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof, which shall not return; neither shall any strengthen himself in the iniquity of his life.
Eze 7:14 They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.
Eze 7:15 The sword is without, and the pestilence and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die with the sword; and he that is in the city, famine and pestilence shall devour him.
Four horsemen: famine, pestilence, sword.

Eze 7:19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.
Economic collapse. Money will become worthless. Riches will become worthless. Wealth will become worthless.

Eze 7:20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations (5th time for abominations) and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
Eze 7:21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.
Eze 7:22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.
Eze 7:23 Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.
Eze 7:24 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
Eze 7:25 Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.
Eze 7:26 Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.
Eze 7:27 The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD (3rd time).

Ezekiel 20
In Ezekiel 20, we will see abominations, Sabbaths, and I AM the Lord

Eze 20:5 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the LORD your God (1st time for I Am the Lord);
Eze 20:6 In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:
Eze 20:7 Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations (One) of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols (One) of Egypt: I am the LORD your God (2nd time).
Eze 20:8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations (Two) of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
Eze 20:9 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt.
Eze 20:10 Wherefore I caused them to go forth out of the land of Egypt, and brought them into the wilderness.
Eze 20:11 And I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them.
Eze 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths (one), to be a sign (Gen 1:14)between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD (3x) that sanctify them.
Eze 20:13 But the house of Israel rebelled against me in the wilderness: they walked not in my statutes, and they despised my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; and my sabbaths (2x) they greatly polluted: then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them in the wilderness, to consume them.
Eze 20:14 But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out.
Eze 20:15 Yet also I lifted up my hand unto them in the wilderness, that I would not bring them into the land which I had given them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands;
Eze 20:16 Because they despised my judgments, and walked not in my statutes, but polluted my sabbaths (3x): for their heart went after their idols (2x).
Eze 20:17 Nevertheless mine eye spared them from destroying them, neither did I make an end of them in the wilderness.
Eze 20:18 But I said unto their children in the wilderness, Walk ye not in the statutes of your fathers, neither observe their judgments, nor defile yourselves with their idols (3x):
Eze 20:19 I am the LORD (4x) your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths (4x); and they shall be a sign (Gen 1:14) between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD (5x) your God.
Eze 20:21 Notwithstanding the children rebelled against me: they walked not in my statutes, neither kept my judgments to do them, which if a man do, he shall even live in them; they polluted my sabbaths (5x): then I said, I would pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the wilderness.
Eze 20:23 I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries;
Eze 20:24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths (6x), and their eyes were after their fathers' idols (4x).
Eze 20:25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
Eze 20:26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb (Molech), that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD (6x).
Please read the entire chapter when you study the Bible and keep everything in context.

The Coming Day of Bitter Mourning
Amo 8:1 Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit. Ready for the Harvest. Summer fruits are ripened and are getting ready for the Fall Feasts of Leviticus 23 Day of Trumpet New Moon rapture part, Day of Atonement with the marriage of the Groom and Bride and Armageddon, and Millennium/Feast of Tabernacles on the Full Moon over a 15 day period.
Amo 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come (Ties back to Deut 32 and Ezekiel 7) upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.
Amo 8:3 And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence.
Amo 8:4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,
Amo 8:5 Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit?
April 6. Sabbath. Shabbat HaChodesh. Shabbat before Rosh Chodesh Nissan. Sept 23rd, 2017 Rev 12:1-2 Sign on the Special Sabbath of Days of Awe on the Biblical Day of Trumpet + 120 days = January 21, 2018 +120 days = May 21, 2018 +120 days = Sept 18, 2018 +120 days = Wednesday, January 16, 2019 +80 days = April 6 Rapture. January 26 Sabbath +70 days = April 6th.
Asteroid 2 Pallas at opposition. First sliver of the New Moon (Matt 24:31=Lk 24:44=Psalms 118:5=Ps 81:3). Internet goes down. Banks close of Friday and then opens a week later and all of your cash, savings, and retirement money is gone (Ezekiel 7). Hopi Blue Star (Helion) shows up 1-2 days prior to the rapture party of 300 million and all the children under the age of knowing right from wrong (Deut 1) or on a future first sliver of the New Moon. 3 hours of water standing still on the surface of the globe. Along with this is the Axial poleshift, earthquake of 3.0-15.0 depending upon where you live, 3 days of darkness (72 hours) at the beginning of the earthquake followed by fire balls and 100 pound hail storms and the rest of the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments of Revelation between the New Moon (Matt 24:31; Lk 24:44; Psalms 118:5; Psalms 81:3) and ten days later (Psalms 118:10-13; Ps 18:4-6; Rev 16/19) with the marriage of the Groom and bride and Armageddon. Then 5 days of grace and then the Millennium beginning on the Full moon (Psalms 81:3; Prov 7:20) and a 30 year mini ice age (deep freeze).

When I research an article like this then I ask myself many questions: Why does Amos mention the New Moon and the SABBATH (FEASTS of the LORD) which ties to Gen 2:1-3 and Gen 1:14 in the same verse. Why does he mention the sun going down at NOON in that day (Day of the LOrd) and the Death of Jesus. Why is this chapter the main focus on the Day of the Lord from the New Moon to the Full Moon of Leviticus 23 Fall Feasts. The END IS COME> Why this phrase. How does it tie to the rest of the Bible Where else is End Mentioned. Where else is THE END mentioned. How does all of this tie together and How does this tie to Revelation? How does this tie to Genesis one and the 6 days of Creation there? How does this tie to Genesis 2 Sabbath and the Serpent. How does this tie to the plight of humanity in worshiping pagan feasts days and idol worship. How does this tie to abominations of mankind. How does this tie to Revelation 21:8 ad the lake of fire and brimstone for 97 percent of humanity? How does this tie to the Tower of Babel? How does this tie to the Days of Noah and the Days of Lot? How does this tie to the Flood Timeline in Genesis 8-9?

Amo 8:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day: (New Moon in the Month of Aviv) ties back to Gen 1:14 and Leviticus 23 and to Yeshuas death on the Cross. From Noon to 3 PM at Yeshuas death, the Sun was blocked for 3 hours by the passing of Nibiru/Planet X/ El Shaddai/ The Destroyer. His death was on the 4th day of the week according to Jewish Messianic Churches in 27-33 CE. Daniel 9:27 has the words in the Midst of (Middle of). Yeshua died on Pesach (not a Sabbath) prior to the Feast of Unleavened Bread High Sabbath on the 4th day of the week, in 30 CE (Wednesday) between 27-33 CE, 4000 years (Wednesday; Aleph-Tav in Gen 1:1 in the Hebrew) from Creation all according to the Sign of God, the Menorah. We have the Menorah in the Hebrew in Gene 1:1, Ge 1:3, the 7 days of Creation, the Feasts of the Lord, and Revelation 7 Churches. This sign is placed on the foreheads of the 144,000 Jewish Evangelists who are the preachers before or after the rapture on the New Moon of Aviv.
Amo 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
Date Setting verses are important so you folks need to recognize them when you see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment