Friday, January 11, 2019

Firmament Part 3 of 3 Air, Sky, and Heaven

Firmament Part 3 of 3


Air, sky, heaven (first and second Heaven)

Breathe
Michael W. Smith
This is the air I breathe; This is the air I breathe; Your holy presence living in me
This is my daily bread; This is my daily bread; Your very word spoken to me
And I I'm desperate for you; And I I'm lost without you
This is the air I breathe This is the air I breathe; Your holy presence living in me
This is my daily bread; This is my daily bread; Your very word spoken to me
And I I'm desperate for you; And I I'm lost without you; And I I'm lost without you
And I I'm desperate for you; And I I'm lost without you; I'm lost without you
I'm lost…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTzXpzSXtdQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8iCAxAsH4

Air: H8064; shâmayim shâmeh shaw-mah'-yim, shaw-meh'
The second form being dual of an unused singular; from an unused root meaning to be lofty; the sky (as aloft; the dual perhaps alluding to the visible arch in which the clouds move, as well as to the higher ether where the celestial bodies revolve): - air, X astrologer, heaven (-s). 39 verses refer to air. Most are: birds/fouls of the air.

Sky
Deu_33:26 There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.

Job_37:18 Hast thou with him (God) spread out (expanded, stretched out) the sky (Heaven= first and second Heavens), which is strong (hard, stiff), and as a molten (pour out stiff and hard, firm) looking glass (see through)?
H7834 shachaq shakh'-ak; From H7833 (beat, wear); a powder (as beaten small); by analogy a thin vapor; by extension the firmament: - cloud, small dust, heaven, sky.
The subject matter is God of the third Heaven in this entire chapter of Job and how HE has all control of the first and second heavens so when flatearthers takes this verse out of context and refer it to the first heaven only, then they leave out the second and third Heaven.

Mat_16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky (first Heaven-trophosphere) is red. Mat_16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky (first Heaven-trophosphere) is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky first Heaven-trophosphere); but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Luk_12:56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky (first heaven-trophosphere) and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time? (2019 with the Rapture, Armageddon, and Millennium in Biblical 5778 which ends in April of 2019)

Heb_11:12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky (second Heaven) in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
I checked for space as being Heaven 2 but space in the Bible is distance or separation.

Above the earth crust in the atmosphere (troposhere) is 7-8 height zones of wind. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdPt1S0aT-s Earth's Pole is Moving. A Big Tsunami will Hit the US NEXT WEEK!

Atmosphere (For Flat Earthers: Atmosflat. We do not like mentioning globe or sphere because that refers to a globe or sphere so to be politically correct, we change the words to flat words like atmosflat).

The atmosphere is a mixture of nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), and other gases (1%) that surrounds Earth. High above the planet, the atmosphere becomes thinner until it gradually reaches space. It is divided into five layers. Most of the weather and clouds are found in the first layer.
The atmosphere is an important part of what makes Earth livable. It blocks some of the Sun's dangerous rays from reaching Earth. It traps heat, making Earth a comfortable temperature. And the oxygen within our atmosphere is essential for life.

Layers of the Earth's Atmosphere
The atmosphere is divided into five layers. It is thickest near the surface and thins out with height until it eventually merges with space. 
   1) The troposphere is the first layer above the surface and contains half of the Earth's atmosphere. Weather occurs in this layer. 
   2) Many jet aircrafts fly in the stratosphere because it is very stable. Also, the ozone layer absorbs harmful rays from the Sun.
   3) Meteors or rock fragments burn up in the mesosphere.
   4) The thermosphere is a layer with auroras. It is also where the space shuttle orbits.
   5) The atmosphere merges into space in the extremely thin exosphere . This is the upper limit of our atmosphere.

Resources:
volcano.oregonstate.edu/earths-layers-lesson-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment