Friday, November 30, 2018

Comments on Green line through Red Circle (Part 3 of 3)


Comments on Green line through Red Circle (Part 3 of 3)

P3 C1) Cameron Conacher:

Syria nationals are green, red is Turkey… Assad hates nationals. Nationals, green will die shortly…once ISIS gone by Russia help. Then Turkey invades and Russia invades Turkey…ME goes up, no oil…

P3 C2) Sarah Lewis 

The yellow (gold) of Jesus home indicates Heaven. The green line through red circle ‘its time to go’ could be your daughter generalising that traffic lights go from red (stop) to green (go), allegorically speaking, He maybe suggesting when the devil (red) goes through to earth (green circle) its time (for his Believers) to go.

P 3 C3) Bonnie 

I was thinking like everyone said that the green represents musslims ( O) and the red could be for republican ( T). Maybe when T is overthrown and O comes through his red circle. Just my thought.

P3 C4) Penelope LaFleur Israel Borders may have White, red, black and green lines


en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Line_(Israel)

I personally believe the vision has more to do with the upcoming peace plan and moving the boundary of the green line
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.jstreet.org/images/israel-and-the-palestinian-territory.pdf

Well I did think it interesting that the Golan Heights annexation is outlined in red and is somewhat of an oval circle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Line_(Lebanon)

And these are interesting…
www.israelhayom.com/opinions/red-lines-on-the-golan-heights/

valdaiclub.com/a/highlights/golan-heights-where-are-the-red-lines/

valdaiclub.com/a/highlights/golan-heights-where-are-the-red-lines/


P3 C5) Penelope LaFleur 

This article discusses the development plans for the US Embassy
http://t-j.org.il/LatestDevelopments/tabid/1370/articleID/872/currentpage/1/Default.aspx

P3 C6) Catherine 

It is written: if you see….run! this has nothing to do with the rapture! in 2005 when I saw something from outside hitting the earth, I wanted to think like all the others: we are christians, we are under protection…but my husband said: we musst run…we runned somewhere and then Jesus came to us, we sat down together and He gave us instructions, what to do! it was not the rapture.
     Red colour for me means Communism! Obama is a Muslim but also a Marxist, Communist. Our universities are full of Communism. I still believe the most important part of the world in the Endtime will be Europe and the Middle East, like in the beginning.

P3 C7) Sing 

I had a very intense visitation from Jesus yesterday afternoon – and this happens rarely so I just want to chime in here to add further confirmation to what all of these prophetic messages are indicating. My interpretation of “It is time to go” is that it’s time for the Army of God to GO – AS IN “on your mark, get set, go!” DO OUR WORK, as in the Tribulation is soon to start.
    I’ve been going through major hardship and was told by another Christian from another Christian that a “spirit of death” was placed over our area (not to mention massive chemtrails the past week). I have experienced this personally as well, so it was confirmation for me. The attacks are increasing from the spirit realm, and in total grief yesterday I broke down & had a visitation from Yeshua.
    He explained some things to me, such as the Remnant Bride being the same thing as the “sealed ones” (He had once told me I am a sealed one, but it wasn’t clear to me what that meant in regards to the 144K.) So I asked yesterday & He told me 144K are a subset of the Remnant Bride – but it is not yet known who these souls are because it has not been decided yet (He told me no one on Earth right now is 144K, yet) – it will be based on both choice and accomplishment of the Remnant Bride (maybe also other factors).
    Part 1 of the Tribulation features the Remnant Bride in glorified physical bodies, harvesting souls. Part 2 of the Tribulation features some translated souls from the Remnant Bride to return to Earth in spirit form (kind of like how Jesus was seen after His crucifixion). This is what I heard in my spirit yesterday in a state of deep travail – if I am wrong, then I’m wrong, so please ask the Lord in prayer if this is correct.
    Yeshua did also tell me that I have successfully passed my test of refinement (affliction: poverty, homelessness, chronic medical, etc.) which for me has been ongoing a full 10 years since salvation (and 6 years before that). I have been approved by Him to take my rightful place in the Army of God – so I’m assuming there are others at the same point right now. I look forward to working with all of you other brothers & sisters in Christ! HERE WE “GO” ….

P3 C8) Rhonda Marcello 

I am going through this fire! No money…cars not running right…no home in 30 days….all my pets I have to take to shelter…..friends are unfair….health problems. You name it!!!!
    I feel that the image is of a dividing line. When Israeli land is divided the LORD said He would divide our land. Many have received visions and dreams of America being split right down the middle.

P3 C9) Penelope LaFleur 
Just a thought, but perhaps part of the deal of the century by Trump admin will be to recognize Israel’s right to the Golan Heights??

P3 C10) John Ashcraft The sky signs into the discussion. We now from imaginary history that the wheel began as a square and ended up to become round. In the stars, we do not have round constellations but we do have diamonds and squares in constellations (Big Dipper, Little Dipper, and the Holy Altar of Libra). Also at the Head of Virgo is a round circle of stars. If a green or red asteroid, comet, or meteor came through, it would most likely pass through Libra’s Holy Altar which refers to judgment.
     Also a Dark matter with meteorites are headed this way and it ties into the 3 days of darkness (72 hours). CERN opens up the Abyss and out comes fallen angels and demons (Revelation 9) and is slated presently for December 8-9th timeframe but it could also occur at the New Moon in January, February, or March.
     So my eyes are on Obama and December 8th-9th using the Dark Matter as his weapon against humanity when we actually know it is God’s judgment against humanity for not following His commandments, statutes, and ordinances.

P3 C11) Penelope LaFleur 

Current situation
www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj7rYyZyfreAhVFX60KHU9GCKUQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.globalresearch.ca%2Fa-big-step-for-a-greater-israel-trumps-new-position-on-syrias-golan-heights%2F5661098&psig=AOvVaw0XQpjQ-5O2KE-ejp56pFJ4&ust=1543614215397859

P3 C12) Penelope LaFleur 

And also this was almost of no importance to the MSM
gulfnews.com/opinion/op-eds/what-the-closure-of-the-us-consulate-in-east-jerusalem-means-1.2292220

P3 C13) John Ashcraft 

Jaco Prisloo on facebook is following up an idea the December 1-2 is the announcement of the Middle East Peace Plan. In it, he uses 2017 Economists with all the cards on the cover.
Yellow Vest Protests for December 1st-2nd lined to Illuminati Plan for WW3!/ Prophecy of Armageddon ten days after the first sliver of the New Moon.

P3 C14) Lou 
Yes Penelope La Fleur, I believe this symbolism of color lines in the Middle East refers to the division of the Holy Lands as proposed to be the ultimate peace plan.
Also in December we literally see the of comet 46P Wirtanen transit through Cetus. A sign of Jonah perhaps?

P3 C15) John Ashcraft
Dec 11. C/2018 L2 (Atlas) reaches its brightest in Ophihucus.
Dec 12. 4th day. Moon at Apogee in Capricorn. Comet 46P/Wirtanen
The comet of the year is fast approaching our planet. It may reach naked eye visibility. That means you could spot 46P for several weeks without any help from telescopes or binoculars. In early December will begin to climb the southern sky and enter southwestern Taurus around the perihelion date (Dec. 12, 2018). That means the object will be perfectly placed for mid-evening viewing!
After four days it slingshots around the Sun, the comet will make its closest approach to Earth, coming within 7.2 million miles of the planet on its way toward the outer solar system. Comet 46P/Wirtanen will appear in the constellation Taurus during Dec. 16th. At this point the comet should be easy to hunt down as it passes by the brilliant Pleiades and Hyades star clusters.
wirtanen.astro.umd.edu/46P/46P_2018.shtml
Dec 13. 46P/Wirtanen at perihelion to the Sun between Eridanus and Cetus.
Dec 14. Geminid meteor shower. Venus enters Libra. Jupiter enters Ophihucus.
Dec 16. 46P/Wirtanen reaches its brightest between Eridanus and Cetus. Closest approach to the Earth.

P3 C16) John Ashcraft
Author said: She told my wife that Jesus came and took me, my wife, her, and people to His (Jesus’) home.
    Ja Note: Rapture on the first sliver of the New Moon (Matt 24:31=L 24:44= Psalms 118: 5= Psa 81:3) on a clear day (Amos 8:9) on the Day of Trumpet.
    She said that after we all went to His home then mommy and daddy left (possibly the saints returning with the Lord?)
     Day of Atonement is 10 days later with the Marriage of the Groom and Bride and Armageddon. The saints return to watch the Battle of Megiddo (Rev 16/19). However, one of the visions/dream’s on Jeff’s blog said that some of the saints come back to help us 144,000 evangelists out. Majority will be done if not on the streets, then in front of churches. So it would not be during the 3 days of darkness but it would occur during the last 7 days and just like Goshen and Exodus, you would be protected from the plagues (Trumpet and Bowl Judgments).
    She then said that Jesus told her “When she sees this it is time to go”
    So my wife asked her to draw what she saw in the dream (see photo above)
    She drew a yellow house in which she was adamant that was Jesus house and it was the right color, yellow. We figured it was because His house is gold…things in heaven are made of gold.
    The Yellow house as we know is the House of God or Yeshua’s Temple. The outside can be literally yellow or it would be like Revelation 22 New Jerusalem in in 3018-3019. I can tell you from the Temple dream I had in 2007 that the outside doors would be 2 feet thick, medium brown with ornate black carvings on the outside and come to a tee-pee point at the center and there would be no hinges on the doors or door handles. Angels open and close the doors. In that dream, the inside floor was gold plated and had a repetitious pattern in each four by 6 rectangle section. The ceiling was a parabolic roof like a mushroom and the base of the Mushroom cap had a two inch gold ring. The Temple was about a football length and width. At one end was a half moon shape stage with 3 steps. At the back, there was a single light no larger than a flood light with no stand and it was about 4 feet off of the ground. The Shachinah glory lit the Temple and there were no shadows anywhere. I am presently color blind and the tapistry on the walls were pleated curtains with all the colors and designs. I saw no furnishings in the dream except for a wooden chair to sit on. Every day I study the Bible, I am at a small desk inside the Temple where there is peace and tranquility. According to Haggai 2 9th month and 24th day, the dedication day could take place on the Biblical Day of Chanukkah 1 in January of 2019, or when the two earthly temples were dedicated in that month. From a paper last Chanukkah on Haggai 2, I would settle for Chanukkah 1 in January (5779) or at Chanukkah 1, 5780.

P3 C17) Penelope LaFleur

John you mention a wooden chair…I had a dream a few weeks ago where a I saw a box-y shaped wooden throne chair and a man with a dark blue suit and lighter blue tie standing to the left of the chair, I could only see his right side and half of his hand, which was covered by his sleeve, appeared “chubby”, my first impression was that it was Trump, after waking and giving the vision more thought, I thought maybe it could’ve been Netanyahu. I could not see his face. I also stumbled upon by chance a picture and information of King Edwards Coronation Chair, which is said to house Jacobs pillow aka the destiny stone. I believe this is the chair I saw in my vision.

P3 C18) Patty Faye fulfilled. The end cannot come until they are fulfilled for them to be truth. Damascus is still inhabitable. The anti Messiah has not been revealed. Go look there are more.

Anti-Christ Timeline: 1947 (psalms 47) +62 years (Daniel 9:24-27) = 2009(Psalms 109:1-6 (The ADVERSARY; the ANTICHRIST; Obama) + 1260 days = March 20-23rd trip to Israel in 2013 where he did 7 events the Messiah would do. +1290 days = 2016 September to December events (Psalms 116= 2016. 1947+70 years (Psalms 90:10; Matt 24:32-34) = 2017 (Psalms 117: Deliverance from Babylon). When? 2018 (Psalms 118 with 3 events: rapture (v. 5); Ezekiel 38-39 War ends 10 days later (10-13) and Millennium on the Full Moon (Psalms 118:15; Lev 23-Feast of Tabernacles (Tabernacling among us).

Jewish Messiah Timeline: 1948 (Psalms 48)+62 Pentecosts/years/ Weeks/ Feast of Weeks (Daniel 9:24-27)= 2010 Sign in the Heavens during the Special Sabbath of Days of Awe in Leo +1290 days = 2014-2015 Red Blood Moon Tetrads +1260 days = Sept 23rd, 2017 Revelation 12:1-2 sign on the Special Sabbath of Days of Awe. 1948+70 years (Psalms 90:10; Matt 24:32-32) = 2018 (Psalms 118 with 3 events: rapture (v. 5; New Moon (psalms 81:3; Amos 8:9); Ezekiel 38-39 War ends 10 days later (10-13) and Millennium on the Full Moon (Psalms 118:15; Lev 23-Feast of Tabernacles (Tabernacling among us).

Leviticus 25 timeline. Lev 25:20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year (2015; Ps 115)? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:
Lev 25:21 Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year (2014–Red Blood Moon Tetrads; Ps 114), and it shall bring forth fruit for three years (2015-2017).
Lev 25:22 And ye shall sow the eighth year (2016; Ps 116), and eat yet of old fruit until the ninth year (2017; Ps 117); until her fruits come in (2018; Ps 118) ye shall eat of the old store. The Jewish Civil year begins in the Fall on the first sliver of the New Moon in September or October according to the Revelation 12:1-2 Sign with the Moon below the feet of Virgo in Leo. (2018 was Oct 10-11)[ 2017 (Sept 23rd, 2017 during the Special Sabbath on the Days of Awe). The Biblical Calendar year begins after March 22 Spring Equinox on the first sliver of the New Moon. The 4 equinoxes are important to Elohim. In 2018, April 16 was on the first sliver of the New Moon and there was a cross in the corona of the Sun.

P3 C19) Jeff

The North Star provided a sign that the Messiah was coming. This site has mentioned in other revelations to look up for a sign in the sky. This may be a sign in the sky that the Antichrist is coming. When Satan is cast out of heaven (Rev 12) it could cast a line from heaven to the earth (a warning to the people on earth). When this line passes in front of the sun (red circle), the line could appear green. This will be a warning to flee to the mountains (or our safe havens). It could be the fulfillment of Rev 12.

P3 C20) John Ashcraft
Polaris (North Star) never travels the Eliptical line through the constellations but there may be a lineup of planets that line up with the North Star (Polaris).
    

P3 C 21) H20n2wine

Green Line – The first thing The Spirit brought to mind is that the term “Green Line” is often associated with Trains. Less than a year ago there was an horrific train derailment near DuPont, WA.
     This occurred along the rail lines newest service of its Point Defiance Bypass Project. If names are significant in God’s Kingdom, then take note of that title: Point Defiance – and consider the ramifications in that name alone.
    Although known as the Cascades Train 501 incident, if you take a closer look at one of the train photo’s you will notice there is a number on the end of the train cab: which appears to be 7423. In Strong’s Hebrew this number is from 7411 and is of a primitive root “to hurl”, specifically to shoot and figuratively to delude or betray (as if causing to fall)…beguile, deceive, throw.

P3 C22) John Ashcraft
    Finally on the 2007 Dream on meeting King Yeshua
I was standing to the right of the chair and in the front of the chair was the King. In 2007, I did not know that you were to bow before the king. I would not learn that until 2013. I would not read the Bible from cover to cover until 2011.
Remember in Matt 25 that the sheep go to the right and the goats go to the left.
    There was a person standing in front of the chair. He asked me to come forward so I began to walk forward. A hand made me bow before the figure as I kept walking.
    The King said: Come up here. For me that was my resurrection day. That was my Day of Hope, my Day of Salvation. That day was on the Day of Pentecost.
So I climbed the 3 steps and went to the right side of the King. I did not even know to do this.
     When I was standing to the right, my head was bowed and all I saw was His hands and feet. His hands were crossed and I saw the Holes in His wrists. Then I realized that it was Yeshua.
     He said this to me: You are My beloved bride who I love. May My Shalom that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all eternity.
     In 2016, I would see Yeshua again in a dream on the Day of Trumpet when He would place His seal onto my forehead.
     In my dreams, I have been to many parts of the globe and they are wonderful places to visit. I live near Albuquerque, NM and am a hermit and never travel. But in my dreams, I do many things that I never do in real life. I have been to the Messianic Kingdom at least once and even saw a colored magazine of pictures of the Messianic Kingdom and all I can say is WOW oh WOW! You have got to go there.

May the Shalom of God that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all of eternity.

Shalom to one and all.








4 comments:

  1. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with then you can write if not it is complicated to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are actually impressive ideas in about blogging. You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete