Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Depression Over the Globe and Rapture


Depression Over the Globe and Rapture
Jardalkal@aol.com

I am depressed with a ton of bricks because I am weeping for the globe for what is about to come upon them and me. I wish this cup was taken away from us but I know we will be going through it. Abba, I will follow you where ever you lead me and I will do your will for my life even if it means beheading in a Fema Camp this year. Not my will but your will be done. Amen. This weeping began at Valentines Day back in 2015 for the people of Albuquerque and it came around and is hitting me hard this time with depression.

I am atypical autism and this discussion is due to a stressor. This discussion is all about how I deal with a stress meltdown. A Stress meltdown for autistic people can last as long as 20 minutes to a day. Once the attack hits, we need solitude to calm down. After the meltdown, we can discuss with our care giver or others to see what caused the meltdown. It could be a scene in a movie, a video, an article or something that we said or somebody said to us.
I went to a grade school (2017) today to pick up a girl because Ray, my caregiver who normally goes, could not go this time.
I get in line behind cars and I am the next car in line to pull to the front of the line. There is a teacher there directing the students. I known the girl's first name but not her last name. I have problems remembering names but not faces.
He asks me the girl's name. Azelia somebody. That was a warning to him. He says I need to go to the office to get permission to take her home. He says I need to be on a list the parents have given for drivers to pick up her children. 
Before I leave the scene, I tell the man that all the children next year will be dead. 
At this point, we are in watch mode for the rapture during the month of Rabbinic Tishrei because all material points to the rapture now.
We are 65 days away from the Day of Atonement and the Day of the Lord coming on planet earth beginning on Sept 11, 2018.
The rapture will take all the children under the age of knowing right from wrong. The remaining children will be killed in numerous ways. This is very depressing to me because I am a child at heart all the time.

John Whiting What do see coming and when?
I see pain and sorrow for all the Mom's and Dad's losing their children.
I feel the pain of people dying.
This is how Jesus felt in the garden before His death.

Suicide. Kelly Stangle was a straight A student. He was in DeMolay with me. He was a loaner just like I am and bullies picked on him on a daily basis. He was an Aspie, I think. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists. This was between 1971 and 1974.

When the funeral came, I went to it but the stress crash hit after the funeral. I went home in silence, sat down at the piano and played "You will never walk alone" for the next 8 hours while crying. My parents around 11 Pm finally had to pull me away from the piano and I fought them with all the might I had and then in the solitude of my bedroom, I cried myself to sleep. The next day was just fine and glorious as if nothing ever happened.

Jill Lampkin committed suicide by hanging herself because no boys in Highschool (1974-1977) liked her. She lived across the street from me. In a dream, I saw her and her parents arguing. Then I saw her hanging in the garage in her back yard. Before she committed suicide, she came to me to help her out.

A girl at Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, Texas shot herself in her head to get even with her dad. He wanted her to get a major in Business and she wanted to be a nurse. He was going to pull her funds if she did not do as he wanted her to do.

When my Mom died (2014-2016), I cried at her funeral for the lost souls in the building. At that funeral, 4 people sang: You Will Never Walk Alone from the musical Carousel by Rogers and Hammerstein.

In 2015 on Valentines Day, Ray and I were in Albuquerque and this kind of depression came over me and I cried for 5 minutes for Albuquerque.

I think this is the kind of depression that Job went through and overcame. Boy, right now I wish I had a potato sack on and ashes over my head. But I know tomorrow will be a better day but I will still be wearing a potato sack over my head with ashes.

I listen two 2-4 video's on: You'll Never Walk Alone” in the musical Carousel by Rogers and Hammerstein. The phrase says God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit is with us and walking beside us if we are a believer.

Jos 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

After this I listen to Josh Gorban's song: You Raise Me Up.


God raised Jesus from the grave and He raise us all at our resurrections before Judge Jesus who is our Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Dan_12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Rom_2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
The followers of Yeshua come before the judgment seat (Bema Seat) between Day of Atonement and Feast of Tabernacles at the Second Coming. For those written in the book of death and Book of luke-warm who go onto the road broad and wide leading to death, then your will be at the end of 1000 year Millennium.

Stephanie Hjelt "But I will rescue you from those you fear so much. Because you trusted me, I will give you your life as a reward. I will rescue you and keep you safe. I, the Lord, have spoken!" Jer. 39:17
This is your Scripture. You have a Blood Covenant for safety, protection, preservation and deliverance (Ps. 91).

John: The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. Psalm 23.

Rhonda Doerr: It is a very very difficult and troublesome time brother John. Many of us feel the same way. But we must carry and share the GOOD NEWS of YESHUA. HE saved us!!! What we are dealing with now is wakening a lot of people we need to be strong and of good cheer to help them and share with them YESHUA. Big hugs brother..it is overwhelming..I bind the demon of depression in YESHUA's mighty name and cast it to HIS feet. I ask the RUACH to fill you up with HIS love and shalom. In YESHUA's mighty name. Amen.

Dream: I dont remember all the sequences of this dream but the theme and plot line I remember. I am in a community full of believers, wizards, and magic, Satan and his evil is attacking me along this dream in many ways and I am diverting away from him. The believers and good witches and warlocks are helping me to overcome. Many scenes have come and gone (about 6).
In one of the scenes and this is sketchy, the evil ones and I are fighting over a vessel that contains the essence and memories of a deceased person. There are 4 names mentioned which can be 4 houses. Harry Potter movie had 3 houses. The vessel is made out of lead and it is intended for one person who will hold it to get the memories of the person. The two of us are fighting for the vessel and I end up with it in the end. The vessel is rectangle and made out of shiny lead. It is 2 inches thick. 5 inches wide, and 7 inches long. squared on one end on the length, and angled at the other end.
I am holding onto the vessel and I feel bolts of movement coming into me. These bolts are vibrating. I feel peace, joy, and much love coming into me (the fruits of the spirit). End of scene.
In this scene, there is water with a black stool softener in it in a container. There are 5 containers. The back of the container is cardboard. the Front holds clear water and the stool softener is in the water and not crushed. The container is rectangled and 4 inches wide and 2 inches thick and 5 inches long. There is writing on the container but I do not remember what it says. A person comes in with a mallet and cruses all the containers except for one. The black stool softner contains poison and when crushed makes the water brownish but clear to see through. I save the one container before it gets crushed. End of scene.
Now comes the path choice. I can take the path not many are going on or the one that many are going on. This is reversed in the Bible.
In the Bible, many are on the path to the lake of fire and damnation (95 percent of humanity). Few are on the path to the Messianic Kingdom (5 percent of humanity). Sheep goes to the right, goats go to the left. Matthew 25 is where the sheep and goats are seperated. The sheep are on the right side of the Lord and the goats are on the left side of the Lord.
The path not being taken leads to death. There are no directions on this path, No signs. Nothing to show in which way I am to go.
The many path. God is leading me down this path. Arrows are pointing the way that only believers can see. I climb a winding path and come into a building with classes. 
In this classroom is many books, and comic books and many choices to make. The teacher hands out many items to the students. She gives me a flask or bottle of colored oil. I open the bottle lid and the gasket comes off because it is glued onto the lid. The teacher and I work together to put the gasket back on but it is broken. I do rub the oil onto my hands and arms which are exposed.
The teacher has 4 comic books in her hands and one male student gets one and I get 3. end of dream.

Note: In previous dreams, I always chose the path that the many did not take. The iron container, my opponenet won. This dream always ended in disaster and fear.
My psychologist says that dreams like these always comes in 3's. Each time shows my thoughts and how they change as I mature in the Lord by the study of His word.

This dream is about overcoming. The paths lead to either God or the lake of fire and brimstone even though they change in the dream. The path many are taking leads to a narrow path upwards. The other path that nobody takes broadens to a wide path of chaos and certain destruction. The arrow that only believers can see is a reference to the cross that only believers see on a forehead. Others will see a smudge but since I have a communication disorder, I see a smudge but I also see into your words of what you say even though metaphors will cause issues. The numbers all have Biblical meanings.7 means completion. 2 means House of God. Two means two chices, two ways. 5 means grace. 6 means man.

Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart
Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Pro 3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Pro 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Pro 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Pro 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Pro 3:9 Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
Pro 3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
Pro 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
Pro 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.


No comments:

Post a Comment