Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Rapture time frames 2017-2018

Rapture time frames 2017 2018

Day of Trumpet (Time signatures around the globe lined up like the Giza Pyramid line up). Sept. 23rd, 2017 (Restrainer taken away, 2 Thess 2:6-8); Sept 30 Day of Atonement is the 120th Jubilee year. End of humanity in the 120th Jubilee year. Rapture between Sept 15th to November 15. Oct 8th was a possible start for Creation of the Earth. Oct 23rd was another possible start for Creation. So add 22 days to October 23rd and you get the end date for watching for the rapture.
I teach on this blog that Jesus will fulfill the Day of Trumpet, Day of Atonement and Feast of Tabernacles but with the September 23rd event now we can also add the Sabbath between Day of Trumpet to Day of Atonement.
I teach you all to watch for the events on a New Moon, full moon, Sabbaths, first Day of Chanukkah and the 7th Day of Feast of Tabernacles and also dates like the 11th month and 24th day (Zech 1); First day of the first month (Exodus 40), to add Lev 12:1-3, 30, 38, 40, 50, 70, 80, 100, 120, and other biblical numbers. .
We have explored dates from Creation to the present.
So we need to make an guess that God is going to keep the Rapture to one of His days by using the Creation Month and/or the year that the 12 tribes of Exodus entered the promised land. So that year's Fall would have occurred between Sept 15th to Oct 15th for the month of Tishrei.
Possible rapture days over the next 2 weeks. Sunday 22, Sun exit legs of Virgo. Venus enter birth canal, Mercury exits Virgo Monday, 23 Creation Day 1 (Ussher, 4004 BCE), Torah Calendar Feast of Tabernacles Sabbath 1 (Birth of Jesus) ; Oct 8th +15 days. Thursday 26. Cheshvan 10 for the Flood when Noah's family went into the ark. Red Blood Moon Tetrad April 15, 2014+1290 days. Monday 30/31 7th to 8th day for Oct 8th beginning Feast of Tabernacles.31. Sun exits Virgo. Nov 2 The Flood began Nov 2 on Cheshvan 17th. This year, that day is Cheshvan 13th. The Balfour Declaration was signed in 1917. May I suggest to watch for a global earthquake (axial poleshift) possibly or even the First Trumpet Judgment of Revelation. Venus enters birth canal of Virgo. Numbers with Feast of Tabernacles end date on Oct 11 date adds up to this date. Num 29:32 And on the seventh day seven bullocks, two rams, and fourteen lambs of the first year without blemish: Full Moon in Pisces. 40 days from the Rev 12 Sign. 2 days after Halloween. Halloween Marks 500 years since protestant reformation. Luther 95 Thesis. Nov. 3. Day of Atonement for Usher's Oct 23rd Creation Day start. November 6 . Cheshvan 17. Flood began. 77 Days from great Eclipse. 44 days from Rev 12 Sign. Mercury moves into Scorpio. Scorpio= Akrab/Conflict/War. Full Moon in Tarus-Judgment. 700 days after 500 year anniversary of start of the Reformation. . Nov 7. Usher's Feast of Tabernacles 1 Sun enters line in Scales.

November 15th for the latest time of the rapture. November 2/3 has come up in various video's and according to the movement of the planets above our heads, the planets go crazy after November 15th.
Nibiru talk around the internet is late October to April and December to April. It brings in the Trumpet Judgments of Revelation. WWIII (Nuclear War) brings in the Bowl Judgments of Revelation. Some teach the Bowl judgments are the last 7 months before Armageddon and others teach the last 10 days.
This is not a time to give up hope or faith because we know that by the first coming there was 250 fulfilled prophecies, and that 70-100 have been fulfilled so far and that there will be 200 to 400 fulfilled during the Day of the Lord.
As I read through Leviticus looking for time frames, this keeps showing up.
 Lev_18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
Lev_18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.
Lev_18:26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
Lev_18:30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.
Lev_19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.
Lev_19:19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.
Lev_19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
Lev_20:8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.
Lev_20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
Lev_22:9 They shall therefore keep mine ordinance, lest they bear sin for it, and die therefore, if they profane it: I the LORD do sanctify them.
Lev_22:31 Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.

 Lev_25:18 Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.Lev_26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.
Lev_26:3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Lev 26:4  Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 
Lev 26:5  And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. 
Lev 26:6  And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. 
Lev 26:7  And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. 
Lev 26:8  And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. 
Lev 26:9  For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. 
Lev 26:10  And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. 
Lev 26:11  And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 
Lev 26:12  And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. 
Lev 26:13  I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright. 
    This is what awaits for us in the Messianic Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment