Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Baptism of the Holy Spirit 2


Baptism of the Holy Spirit
6 pages ahead and get ready for the rapture day is revealed by an understanding on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

When you are dealing with an autistic person who has a slow processing speed and who is one of the 144,000 Jewish Evangelists, the manifestation will be totally different for them then it will be for the neurotypical person who is a socialite belonging to a social lite group as churches are. For this person his or her manifestations may occur in their dreams because these people may be an introvert, loaner, and a hermit. And it will not be apparent to you or to them because it is a slow processing event for them. Yes, they may or may not speak in tongues. They may speak a foreign tongue that they have never learned but they may not be able to speak in guttural languages. Their manifestation may or may not be prophecy. For me, I call my prophecies from God, God dreams. They may have all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit upon them and will be using them after the rapture but only time will tell.    The way to get to know these individuals is through their stories. They have had many bad events in their lives like persecutions, suicides, and fighting off Satan and his demons but for the most part it will be through their dreams.

The manifestation for the Jews from God in the Tanakh was for only High Priests and Prophets. Most of the prophets ministries lasted only 40 years of their lives. They were called by way of prophecies in their lives like Elijah and Elisha. They ministered to the sick and healed people when needed. But they were their to evangelize. Their prophecies may not come to fruition until many years after their deaths and their prophecies were fulfilled twice or more times. Once for them in their lives and then a second time after they were long dead.

The events surrounding their lives would be occurring on God's Biblical Calendar but they themselves would never realize this until later on in their lives. Elijah in 861 BCE was raised up into the Heavens on a total Red Blood moon. There were two in that year.

And now a word from our sponsors who are wikipedia. Jewish style
Tanakh/ Old Testament
Often termed the “spirit of prophecy” in rabbinic literature, the Holy Spirit was closely associated with prophecy and divine inspiration. It was anticipated that in the future Messianic age, 30 CE to the present, God would pour out his spirit upon all of Israel, which would become a nation of prophets.

Gospels
While the exact phrase: baptism with the Holy Spirit is not found in the New Covenant (Jer 31:31-36), which is partially fulfilled until the Millennium which is now thanks to Uranus in Pisces from 2015-2018, two forms of the phrase are found in the canonical gospels using the verb: baptize, from the Greek word baptizein meaning to immerse or plunge. The baptism was spoken about by Yocohan/John the Baptist, who contrasted his water baptism for the forgiveness of sins with the baptism of Aleph -Tav/Jesus. In Mark 1 and John 1, the Baptist proclaimed that Ihesous "will baptize in (the) Holy Spirit"; while in Matthew 3 and Luke 3, he "will baptize with Holy Spirit and fire".
    
We know from our previous studies that Yeshuah/Jesus was mikvah/baptized either on Elul 1 (Sign of Jonah which was at the end of America's August 21 Solar Eclipse in 2017); a Sabbath in January, or on the Day of Atonement with a passing asteroid or comet.

Yahoshuah is considered the first person to receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit descended on Yehoshuah during his mikvah and anointed him with power. Afterward, YHVH (Behold the hands, reveal the nails) began his ministry and displayed his power by casting out demons, healing the sick, and teaching with authority.

Acts of the Apostles

The phrase "baptized in the Holy Spirit" occurs two times in Acts of the Apostles of the Apostles, first in Acts 1:4–5 and second in Acts 11:16. Other terminology is used in Acts to indicate Spirit baptism, such as "filled". "Baptized in the Spirit" indicates an outward immersion into the reality of the Holy Spirit, while "filled with the Spirit" suggests an internal spreading over a period of time. Both terms speak to the totality of receiving the Spirit. The baptism with the Holy Spirit is described in various places as the Spirit "poured out upon", "falling upon", "coming upon" people. To "pour out" suggests abundance and reflects John 3:34 "God gives the Spirit without limit". Another expression, "come upon" is related to a statement by Jesus in Lk 24:49, "I am sending the promise of my Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high". The language of "come on" and "clothed with" suggest possession by and endowment with the Holy Spirit.

The narrative of Acts begins after Yeshuah's crucifixion (Passover), burial of 3 days and 3 nights (72 Hours; Feast of Unleavened Bread) and resurrection on Feast of First Fruits (Justification) as found in Leviticus 23 where all prophecy ties to. The resurrected Yeshuah directed his disciples to wait in Jerusalem for the baptism in the Holy Spirit and promised, "you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth". After his ascension, he was given authority to pour out the Holy Spirit.

In the New Covenant, the messianic expectations found in early Judaism were fulfilled on the day of Shavuot/Pentecost (sanctification) as recorded in Acts. The Christian community was gathered together in Jerusalem when a Sound (Psalms 81:3 (New Moon; full moon; on a solemn Feast day) from heaven like rushing wind was heard and tongues like tongues of flame rested on everyone. They were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in tongues, miraculously praising God in foreign languages. A crowd gathered and was addressed by the Apostle Peter, who stated that the occurrence was the fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel 2, "And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy". He then explained how the Spirit came to be poured out, recounting Jesus’ ministry and passion and then proclaiming his resurrection and enthronement at the right hand of God. In response, the crowd asked Peter what they should do. He responded that they should repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of sins in order to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Peter finished his speech stating that the promise "is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the Lord our God calls to himself".

Wikipedia/Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

As for John Ashcraft, I was mikvah by Disciples of Christ in the 6th grade to join their church. In 1978 or 79 during collage by a Pentacostal Church who said I was not saved because I did not come out of the Mikvah and spoke in tongues which is baby gibberish. I believe speaking in tongues is a foreign language which one does not know or understand. But I do know this that peace came over me and burdens were lifted off of my shoulders which I would experience again in 2007 when Yeshua in that dream told me this: You are my beloved bride who I love. May my Shalom that passes all understanding cover your body, soul, spirit, and mind for all of eternity. I saw His holes in His wrists and they are very real. When I told this dream to a Baptist Elder in South Mountains of Albuquerque, he told me this:
John, by my understanding of your story and your baptisms, it was this event that you actually was saved at”. So it was this point after analyzing this study that I realized that I was baptized with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. Since my life follows the Biblical calendar, then it could have been on Pentecost or Elul 1 that I had the dream. At this time in my life, I was not keeping a journal nor was I using a calendar in my life. Calendar keeping for me would not begin until 2016 for all my years of life. Could God in 1981 dream have called me into the ministry by both dream and vision on Elul 1? Hmmm!! I remember it was in the fall year of me being a Junior in Collage.

In 2007, I began to study the Bible for the first time and I studied Leviticus 23 for 3.5 years after a prophecy conference by Seventh Day Adventists.

In 2006, I had half a day off on the Sabbath and I began to go to a Jewish Messianic assembly.

For benefit of my wife and 2 girls, I got remikvah in a Church of Christ who disowned me this year on the 27th of May.

Kevin who came into my life in 2012 and left in 2014 after presecuting me, said that I was not officially Jewish Messianic until I got mikvahed by them.

When Ray came into my life in 2014, he had issues with me for not getting mikvahed by the rain showers. When those showers come along, I drink the rain water and I take a shower.

For Jews, mikvah is done for many different events in their life and some get baptized yearly. 

By Jewish standards, the groom and bride were mikvahed prior to their wedding day prior to the actual wedding a year later or two when the Father would tell His son that the house is ready for the bride. During the time the groom was gone, the bride would clean all the baggage out of her life and sew her own wedding gown for the wedding ceremony. A messenger would be sent to the bride to give her further instructions (the Torah, Bible) which she would study often in preparation in her Husbands Jewish home.

Since Shavuot/Pentecost is Day and Hour No man knoweth along with Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpet, which is the Second Advent for the Messiah in 2018, and Matt 24:35 Heaven and Earth shall pass away, can we know by our Biblical Calendar studies as to when the Messiah would return for the rapture of His bride. Yes we can and it would be on either the Rabbinic Pentecost of 2018 or the Biblical Pentecost (June 24) of 2018.

Can we know/understand when Yeshua would begin his ministry at the age of 30, Jewish maturity age for working in the temple, using the Elul 1 event and counting forwards for 40 days and 40 nights while he was in the wilderness being tempted by HaSatan, as to when His working ministry would begin? Elul is the month of Teshuvah/ repentance when Jews would examine they lives in remorse leading up to Yom Teruah/Day of Trumpet and then do an extremely heavy repentance during the Days of Awe leading up to Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement (Judgment of the Nation/Nations.
Jews wear white clothing on Yom Kippur to show that they are ready for this wedding day to be married to the Messiah (Rev 19).
During the Days of Awe, three books are opened on Yom Teruah and then closed on Yom Kippur and then justice is metted out by Yeshua for the following year. These are the Book of Life for 1 percent of humanity, the Book of Death for 90 percent of humanity, and the Book of Luke Warm for 2-9 percent of humanity.
Ray, my care giver says that since my mind plays on a baseball field, that it takes me a while to sort events out before I can give a definite answer to a question that I have not fully studied on.
So thankyou (star) The Great Tribulation (star) group on face book asking if I had the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment